•34•

Taehyung

"Jisoo-ah. You look so gorgeous today." Suho said. This guy is really nuts over Jisoo. He's just staring at her. I find it creepy i dont know why.

I look at Jin-hyung's hand under the table and his fists were firmly curled up.

"Im not really..." Jisoo denied. I mean, who wouldn't really like Jisoo? She has the personality and the beauty and the wit. She's a total package. But I believe that she doesn't deserve just anyone. I hope she meets someone who'll treat her right. Jin-hyung's my best candidate so far.

The meal arrived. It looks so delicious.

"This is perfect!" Sejeong exclaimed. This girl's another food enthusiast.

She took a photo of it. She called one of the staff so that he can take a photo of all of us.

"Smile, everyone!" I said.

*click*

Everyone began eating after that.

"Jisoo would you like some of these?" Suho offered the dish near him. Jisoo declined. "No, thank you."

"How about this?" he asked.

I feel like Jisoo-noona's feeling uneasy. You know the feeling when your aunt forces you to eat something that you dont want? That kind of vibe.

"How about you mind your own business and eat, hyung?" Jin joked. He read my mind. It sounded offensive though. Suho glared at Jin and chewed his food hardly with his chiseled jawline furiously clenching.

Im caught up in the middle of the tension. Jeez. This brothers sure are problematic.

"She's my business." Suho answered.

Jisoo was just watching the situation as it happens.

"My business, my ass." Jin mumbled.

Jin stood, all pumped up. I know he's mad already. This rarely happens when he's with bangtan thats why im curious of the underlying issue here. Jin-hyung doesn't usually engage into stupid arguments because he's a matured person. "Im going to the comfort room." he said.

I'll try to lighten up the mood.

"Sooo, what are your plans for this vacation?"

"Me and my brother were pla—" jisoo was cut off by Suho standing up. "I need to wash my hands." he said, as he dashed towards the comfort room too.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Jisoo

What's up with Jin and Suho-oppa? They both seem mad at each other. Waiting for them to come back here and eat is stressing me out. I need to check on them.

"Why are they taking so long?" Sejeong wondered.

"I'll go check on them. Just keep on eating, you siblings." I said.

I went near the rest room and i can hear murmurs of someone.

"Dude, what's your issue with me, huh?" is that Suho?