•13•

jimin

"Let's play some games, hyungs and noonas!"

It's about time we get close with each other. Everything's totally off cam and there won't be any certain issues since it's just the eleven of us in the campfire.

I took one empty bottle of soju and an empty plate. I placed it beside the campfire.

"It's spin the bottle. If it stops in front of you, you get asked a question. If you don't answer the question, you're gonna have to drink one shot."

"Ohh, I like that. That's a good game." Namjoon hyung said.

Jungkook stood and grabbed the bottle.

"I'll spin it first guys." he said.

And it stopped at Lisa.

"Okay, okay. I'll ask the first question." RM said.

"Who do you think is the biggest douchebag in BTS?" It made Lisa chuckle.

"Oppa, what kind of question is that? Haha!"she said. She was hesitating but she still answered.

"Taehyung oppa!"

Taehyung looked startled.

"Waeyooo?" he asked.

"He's so mean to jennie eunnie."

"Bwo? I'm not even doing anything yet!" he answered as if he's guilty. or is he?

"Okay, let's spin the bottle again. You do it Taehyung." Namjoon instructed.

He spinned it and it pointed to Hoseok hyung.

"Who's your favourite member?"

"Namjoon hyung! Saranghae hyung!" he said while making a heart shape figure.

He spinned the bottle and it pointed to jisoo

"Let's make it more mature. We're adults anyways." Hoseok said while winking.

"Would you rather sleep with seokjin or sleep with yoongi?"

Jisoo's eyes went big.

"Ohhhh." The rest of the crowd cheered.

"Woah. Guys why are you so mean? Why does this kind of question have to be asked to me?" she cutely complained.

The two boys were staring at jisoo.

"I'd rather sleep with seokjin." she said as she sarcastically winked at jin hyung.

"Gish. I'm so tired of being always chosen. I'm so handsome." he said as he was brushing his hair.

"Spin again, spin again." jisoo said, trying to escapa the awkward situation.

The bottle turned to Jennie.

"Whom do you want to date in BTS?" asked lisa.

Jennie was silent. she poured the beer herself and drank it.

"Oh. Our very first shot! Nice one, Jennie noona." Jungkook said.

The bottles turned and it pointed at me.

"Who do you want to date in blackpink?" Chaeyoung asked.

I did not even hesitate.

"You."

Everyone went shouting. I saw her blushing. I feel so embarrased now that i've realized what i've done.

"Our Jimin's a man now, woah." Jin said while clapping.

Taehyung were teasing me and headlocking me hard.

jin

The questions continued.

Taehyung pulled me out of the campfire.

"Hyung, we won the beach volleyball so that means I owe you a favor right?" he said.

"I totally forgot about that. Good thing you reminded me."

"Can you borrow Jisoo for awhile? Jennie's sticking to her like glue and I can't have this moment with her."

"Woah. dude. What moment are you talking about, you hormone?"

"Just help me separate them for a while, hyung. Jeballl."

"Arraseo arraseo. A bet is a bet."

"Gomabda, hyung!"