•38•

jisoo

"We're here." I said. He slowed down the car and parked on one side. "Don't park there, we have a garage."

The housekeeper opened the gate and let the car in.

After parking, we went straight to the house.

"Ah, Jisoo. Your parents are out of town. " the housekeeper said. I had this eye contact with Jin. "tsk. tsk." he said with arms crossed.

"I feel unsafe..." he said while covering his body.

"Wow, the audacity." I led him to the entrance of my house. He walked in dazing and looking around at IU's mural. Mine and Myungsoo oppa's also hanged in there.

"I was really shocked that L from Infinite is your brother."

"We actually look alike."

"Nope."

"How come your family masters different vocal ranges? IU reaches high notes while you swim through deep notes?"

"It's called versatility. Only the Kims can do that."

"Well, I am a Kim. And a vocalist at that. Want to continue what your parents started?" he shrieked. I can only feel blood rushing to my face.

"I was just kidding. Wait. I mean, I'm not kidding. I won't take it back." he said.

"You're so–"

"Handsome? Yes, thank you."

"Can you just sit there?" I placed my hands on both of his shoulders and pushed him down to sit in the sofa.

"I'll cook dinner. For you! You should feel special. You can taste the Kim specialty." I bragged.

"Well, I'm also a kim. I'm also a cook." he said.

"Just wait till you taste it, okay?"

"Okay, maam." he salutes. I began chopping some carrots and mincing some onions. I poured oil in the frying pan then added the chopped ingredients after enough heating. Seokjin's probably on his phone.

"Hey." I almost flipped the pan in shock. His whisper in my left ear left a tingling sensation all over my body. He caught me losing balance, holding my waist and making me face towards his direction. The timing was perfect. He managed to catch the pan and continued in sauting it. Now we're just inches apart in this narrow kitchen.

 Now we're just inches apart in this narrow kitchen