Chapter 8

Zayn's P.O.V

Now that Hailey and I are home from the beach, we had to do the ‘school was great’ speech with my mum, as we bunked off school. She brought it as well, I don't care about bunking off, I mean I know my mum is going to go mental at me when she finds out, well if she finds out, but I done it for Hailey. Is it weird to say that Hailey means the world to me? And that she always has? Even when I use to bully her, I wanted to kill myself seeing her sad, and knowing that I was the cause of it. But all that is changing now, I'm making sure that Hailey stays near me when we are at school, I don't care what the teachers or people at school say, I owe her that much.

I don't know what Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall are going to think about all of this, and I don't care to be frank, what we done to Hailey was just low. They should be saying sorry as well as me, not trying to take the blame off me, because I am not, I know I done wrong.

Hailey hasn’t been the same since we spoke about her being sick, I think she has a bug or something, but I'm going to make her go to the doctors after school tomorrow. For her safety, I don't want Hailey to get hurt, not anymore, I don't mean I'm going to wrap her up in cotton wool and stop her living life. But if I can help her in life, that’s what I'm going to doo.

After I got out of the shower, leaving Hailey in her room doing I don't know what, I changed into grey jogging bottoms, and I couldn’t be bothered to wear a top so I'm going topless. I walk over to the window, raining? Thunder and lighting. Oh tonight’s going to be fun, not. I take out my laptop, realising I haven’t checked face book in a while. Whilst logging in to face book, I realised that there might a chance that wishuponastar is online. Might as well give it a try? She is online!

MrNiceGuy101: hey!

Wishuponastar:heyJ

MrNiceGuy101: how are things?

Wishuponastar: they’re cool, me and Zayn are ok now, he’s letting me stay at his house to get away from my parents.

MrNiceGuy101: that was nice of him?

Wishuponastar: yeah, will I'm going to go, he just got out the shower and I'm feeling lonely so I'm going to go talk to him, ttyl byeee:D

She logged off, and just as she did, I heard a laptop shut and then Hailey walking into the hallway then into my room. Its official, its Hailey who I have been talking to. She stood at the doorway in her grey jogging bottoms and pink tank top, her hair scraped up into a messy bun, no make up on her face. It caused my stomach to flip and butterflies to a cur, how is it possible that a girl could do that much effect on me by just standing there.

“Hey, what you thinking about?” Hailey questioned, plonking herself down on my bed beside me.

“It’s nothing, don't worry.” I reassured her, not wanting to her to know.

“Wait, so I can't ball my eyes out on you, and tell you everything, and you won’t tell me what’s on your mind? How does that work?” Hailey stated, making me feel bad.

“Fine, but don't freak out?” I said unshakily,

“Zayn... you’re not going to ask me to marry you?” Hailey giggled, which caused me to become even more nervous.

“No, but...”

“But...” Hailey interrupted me.

“I'm MrNiceGuy101...” I admitted, slightly scared for Hailey's reply.