Chapter 10;

"Hm?" Ban says with a mostly bored look on his face. But when he see's the way Meliodas looks he simply stands up and walks outside.

"Are you alright?" I ask finally speaking up as Meliodas turns to me seeming to take a deep breath.

"I love you Y/N you do realize that right?" Meliodas says as he takes a step closer towards me making me look away shyly.

"And it frustrates me that no matter if there is a curse or not, my loved ones are always in danger" he says seeming frustrated as he places a hand in his hair.

I walk towards him and slightly bow down as I hug him tightly, letting myself for once take a hold of a person I love very much as he hugs me back.

"Don't worry Meliodas." I say but for some reason I lost the courage to tell him I loved him back. I had done it maybe once or twice before. But I felt embarrassed in that moment and just wanted to relax. Having been told I should've died or been in a coma kind of was.. Hard.

Then again that tail of mine wasn't looking bright either, the strange green stuff was spreading upwards and I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't fully F/C anymore. It looked better then, perhaps I would keep it in the end? But probably not. It'd make me look more like a demon.

We let go of our hug as his mood seems fully brightened again, like a new person has been born and he grins as suddenly the door opens again.

"What reason you call us here?" Gowther asks as I feel a chill run down my spine, even though I have very- very rarely seen him, he always had that- I don't care a shit about anything aura surrounding him.

Ban holds up the door for King who looks like he knows Ban is going to shut the door on him but he doesn't. King, Ban and Gowther eventually walk through the door and Ban shuts the door only to be instantly broken down by a giant finger.

"Hey, don't shut the door on me!" Diane says a pang of irritation clearly running through her. As Ban just shrugs.

Diane lays down as a bit of her face is visible, it's a shame she didn't have that magic- My thoughts stop when a purple shape appears out of no where and Merlin stands in front of us as she crosses her arms looking at Meliodas expectantly.

I calmly tell myself that this is normal now as I still feel a rush of surprise run through me when ever I see the sins doing their magic. It was just so very, cool.. To see it.

The next five minutes Meliodas takes time to explain everything in detail me and Merlin helping along the way as they seem mostly unaffected by this.

"Shape shifters huh" Ban says a bit of boredom coming from his voice as I slightly feel myself becoming a bit tense. I felt my vision becoming slightly blurry for a split second as I close and shut them repeatedly.

"Y/N?" Meliodas says suddenly as everything goes back to normal.

I look around obviously looking like a question mark.

"Have you felt any different from when we got here?" Merlin asks me as I shake my head, everything was normal. 

"I'm gonna kill who ever targeted you Y/N" Diane says smashing her fists against each other as you mentally widen your eyes.

"Calm down Diane, we don't know if it actually was some one that targeted Y/N yet, it might even be Meliodas?" she more questions as she seems to be troubled.

"Are we going to do anything about this?" King asks as Merlin stays still momentarily and suddenly I feel something drip down my face and I reach my hand to my cheek furrowing my brows in surprise when I see a drop of water- No it's.. Sweat?

"Good thing that Y/N is alright" Elizabeth says smiling at me as I smile back to her hiding the nervous voice that's telling me something's wrong mentally.

"How did the shape shifters get into Canterlot in the first place?" King suddenly asks as every ones attention turns to Merlin.

"I actually don't know, I did not sense any magic power until they shape shifted to goblins for some reason. And as soon as they saw Y/N and Meliodas they shifted into hell hounds and attacked them" Merlin explains as King nods.

"But we all know that Shape shifters can't shift into a creature without having seen them" Ban says slowly as realization comes to mind, they must've seen a hell hound.

"And hell hounds they are demons.." Meliodas finishes for me as if he read my thoughts.

I feel slightly worried over that fact, these shap shifters. They must've seen some pretty bad stuff.

"I need to make sure Y/N is alright though, so Y/N I recommend you not taking another big leaps of adventure over the next few days. I just need to make- sure.." Merlin says slowly as I sigh feeling the strange tail curl slightly downwards almost fixing with my mood.

"Well enough with this boo hoo mood, can't we do something fun Captain?" Diane asks her face showing sadness as her voice echoes slightly as every one seems to agree.

"Well, I need to go then." Merlin says obviously no interested in our silly games..

"I mean I know a game we could play, not sure you've heard of it though" I admit to the now curious sins.

"What game?" Meliodas asks curiously.

"Truth or dare" 

-------------------------

Sorry for short chapter >.< but I have some really big plans for next chapter which will be a very fun chapter I can tell ya! :) But Hope you like this update on a the best day of the week :D

988 words

Have a good day!

Amy