The Bathtub Encroachment

After Felix and I had our little "Moment" I tried to distance myself from Victoria so I wouldn't have to talk about it.

When she broke into our bathroom while I was taking a bath, I felt fairly confident that she knew what I was doing.

"Hey." She casually said while my hands flew to cover myself up.

"DUDE!" I screeched.

"Calm down. Like I haven't seen you naked." She rolled her eyes as she leaned against the door.

"Wait, what." I said.

"Dude, you sleep naked." My eyebrows furrowed together in disbelief.

"I SLEEP WITH MY DOOR LOCKED."

"Don't change the subject!" She said, pointing her finger at me.

"Please, tell me what the subject may be!" I said, finally giving up.

"What happened the other night? I feel like I should know, considering I am the one who organized said event." She said, giving herself a proud smirk and slight hairflip.

"Nothing happened. I forgave him, and we walked around for a little and talked." I said in the tone of voice that definitely let on that she was a fucking idiot that interrupted my bath for this idiocy.

"That's not all." She said, giving me a look that said 'why-would-you-even-try-that-I-know-all'.

"Yes it is," I shrugged and grabbed the towel that was on the toilet.

"I guess I'm done here." I groaned as I pulled the stopper out.

"But we're not." She said, crossing her arms.

"Yes we are." I sighed exasperatedly. 

"Then why have you been avoiding me?" She asked, and I told her to come closer by wiggling my finger. Once her ear was close by my mouth, I leaned in and whispered, "You smell, sweetheart." She clucked her tongue at me as I laughed and walked away.

"I'm serious!" She said, throwing her hands up in the air.

"FINE. He had a girlfriend only a month ago, and I told him to explain what we were because of it, and he couldn't. And I don't know if I can handle that." I mumbled the last part, but she heard. Her mouth formed a shocked 'O', and her hand went to a place; hovering over her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea." She said, and I shrugged.

"Me neither." She came over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders, rubbing away the goosebumps I didn't know I had.

"He says he still wants to see me though." I whined as I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"Are you going to keep seeing him." I shrugged. (She sure does a lot of fucking shrugging)

"I don't see what I have to lose. It's just.. The day I found out that he moved here with another girl was the day I realized I wanted to be with him. But, of course, the universe thinks it's funny to be a dick and now I don't know. He moved to anothercountry with this girl. And I am nothing to him."

"I know you're stressed, but.. He likes you. And you finally realized you like him. I just.. I know it's not ideal, but please don't rule anything out."

"I won't." I assured.

"Can I ask you something?" She gave me a warm smile and nodded.

"What were you doing in my room?" 

"I wanted to borrow that really nice French top coat you have." She said casually.

"You know how to pick locks?"

"It really isn't that hard. Your door is easy, and I didn't even need the good knife." My eyes widened.

"You're insane."

"You're hot. Seriously girl, show more cleavage." My hands instinctively rose to my chest.

"Baby doll, like I didn't take pictures." I sighed, realizing I would eventually have to break into her phone and delete those.

She eventually left me to change, and I did. I crawled into my bed, and stared off at my wall for the longest time, sleep not being able to compel me.

I haven't been with a guy since Elliot, and yet this one somehow ends up breaking down my wall.

I don't know if I liked it.