The Morning After Outcome

Iris's P.O.V

My eyes slowly peeled open to reveal a sliver of warm, orange light pouring in through my window.

I stretched my arms and legs, my toes curling at the comforting popping sounds. Once I was satisfied, I laid back down and tried to recall what happened last night.

My head swam, and the back of my eyes felt foggy, as if my entire body was holding back.

I licked my dry lips as I timidly rose. My eyebrows furrowed as I tasted something.. Sweet, yet musky. Definitely not my morning breath. And definitely not the bitter taste of wine that was faintly there.  My eyes darted around in confusion. I shook my head that slightly throbbed, and gazed down to see I was wearing the same clothes. 

Ryan came.. We watched movies.. I fell asleep. I tiredly ran my fingers through my hair. 

I threw back the covers fully, feeling the air slightly nip at my legs. I rose from the bed, stretching one last time.

I got up, and went into my bathroom. I turned on the cold water, needing to get out of this fog slightly. I disrobed and hopped in the shower. I moaned as the water created ripples down my spine. I turned to face the shower head. The water beat down on my face, and I rubbed my eyes. The fog began to lift as I applied shampoo and face wash. 

I kept licking my lips to get the same taste and pondered what that could have been. And, honestly, whatever it was made my lips tingle in a way that sent warm shivers down my back.

I washed the shampoo out and repeated with the face wash, finally lathering body wash into a lo-fa. It smelled like rain, and I loved it. 

As I massaged the soap into my stiff muscles, I remembered. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Another shiver rolled down my spine, and heat rose to my cheeks as I traced my lips with my fingers. I finished up quickly and dried off completely, blow drying my hair as well. 

I dressed quickly in my lazy day clothes, since it was my lazy day. A pair of patterned leggings and white V-neck would suffice for a nice day in. I quickly padded towards Victoria's room, and threw the door open; opposed to knocking. I let out a stifled yelp as I stood before a very.. Promising after photo. 

Victoria's eyes groggily flew open. Oh yeah. She's a light sleeper. She saw me, and grabbed a silk robe with cherry blossoms painted at the bottom. She tied it, and looked over her shoulder at Ryan. He turned over in his sleep, and tucked his hands behind his head. She gave a satisfied smirk as she gave him a peck on the cheek, and trailed her long fingers against his bare chest for a second. She sashayed over to me, happy with herself. She pushed me out in the hallway and shut the door behind her.

"You couldn't have knocked?" She said irritably, although the smile she conveyed hid any traces of it.

"You're beaming, I don't think you mind parading your trophy." She grunted, and began walking to the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes sleepily, but stayed alert.

"Victoria?" She hummed instead of responding.