Alvin

*Unedited Will Edit Soon*

Chapter 1

Abella Boxter

I was on the highest mountain in the world. I let my arms out like I was hugging the tight air. I wondered how I was able to breathe, but I let my mind free. I guess since my name means breath in French, I was able to. I closed my eyes.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I realized that my little sister, Alia, was sleeping peacefully right beside me. I guess she snuck in last night. I think she had a nightmare. Alia would always be afraid, but she always come to my room since we had such a strong bond as sisters.

I looked over at my red clock on the wall that read, "8:55 AM"

I heard my door creek. I saw a hand on the door as it slowly opened. I already knew who it was. It was my brother who was just a year younger.

"Alvin! Get out! You aren't sneaky." I groaned.

The door still crept open. I rolled my eyes and got up. I walked up to the door and found my little brother.

"Alvin, I told-"

I face my brother with my confused face. He looked different because his eyes were all grey. His skin was pale, his mouth was wide open, and his arm had a chunk of it out. Blood was gushing from his arm.

"A-Alvin?" I stuttered.

I slowly backed away. Alvin limped towards me. He was growling.

"Alvin... It's not funny! Ha ha, you got me now stop!" I demanded.

I fell on my bed. Maybe if I pretend to threaten him, Alvin would finally say that he is joking. I quickly covered Alia with a blanket and grabbed a pillow.

With the idea in my head, I rushed towards Alvin with my pillow and pushed him on the wall with it. I ran out of the room and to the kitchen downstairs. I grabbed a kitchen knife and turned around to see Alvin falling down the stairs. He then got up.

"Alvin! Back away! Please!" I cried.

Alvin came closer. He was biting the air. He wanted to bite me. Why? I don't want to hurt my little brother. But he isn't acting like he is. This might even be a prank.

"Alvin... If this is a prank... just please! No more jokes." I told him.

Alvin was a feet away from me. He held my arms with his hands. It was stone cold. I pushed him away with all my strength, but I was on the floor already with him on top. He tried biting me, but I pushed him away. I took my knife and stabbed him on the arms. He didn't even flinch. I retrieved my knife. I stabbed him again on the stomach. Nothing happened. He wouldn't stop. I knew what I had to do. I had to stab him in the head, so he would be completely dead. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

I stabbed him through the head. I strained a muscle. I never knew it would take that much force. I rolled him off of me. I had blood all over me. I started breathing really fast. I put my back against my kitchen counter. I just slaughtered my brother... I grabbed another knife from the counter.

I quietly snuck to my parents bedroom. The door was wide open. I peeked my head inside. My dad was eating my mother's stomach. I gagged and looked away from the horror. I wanted to tell them to stop... but I knew they would never. I closed the bedroom door. I used the knife's handle to try and break the door knob from it opening. After a few hits, the door knob fell off.

I put my back against the wall beside the bedroom door. I could hear my dad growling and banging the door. I knew the door would hold. I fell to the ground on my knees crying. My family... They're dead... except me and my sister. I ran into the living room. I found the land line and called the police. The phone was dead. I ran up to my room and to my cellphone. I called the police. It was just a bunch of beeping that came out. Could it be that others were affected? I rushed to my sister's side.