Chapter 15 - Telling Dr.Holst

Mr. Bubblé's POV

Dr. Holst enters Mr. Bubblé's office about five minutes after Princess Rebecca informs her that Mr. Bubblé would like to see her.

"Dr. Holst, thank you so much for coming to see me. I know you are a busy person so I will cut straight to the point, Ms. Petrovich will be joining the boys in all of their classes."

"What!? When did that change happen?"

"She just came to my office to try to convince me to let her join the boy's classes, she said that she would make a great asset and I am inclined to believe that she would be, especially as a contact for those undercover or needing to get into a high society event. We would also have a foreign government for support once she is in power. Plus, you can't forget that she has been excelling in all the classes we have put her in so far. She has caught up to where she should be if she were part of the most recent class of students and is getting close to where the class ahead of them is. She is a brilliant girl."

"I can't argue that she is a smart girl. I'm just concerned with how she will hold up emotionally to our training, especially with you pointing out that she will one day have to rule a country."

"We monitor the mental health of the new recruits already, so we can just monitor her also and it is nothing we are doing special for her, so we don't have to come up with a reasonable excuse."

"The interesting thing is that her home life matches some of the home lives of our boys and yet she is royal and they are not, it seems as though neglect of children doesn't discriminate based on class."

"It is sad that it happens at all."

"That it is Mr. Bubblé. Well I better let you figure out what classes Rebecca needs to be in and how to make her part of a platoon while able to take the higher classes that she will eventually get to before the rest of the group."

"Thank you for coming to see me. Have a good evening Dr. Holst."

"Good evening Mr. Bubblé."

Now comes the fun part. Making a schedule for Ms. Petrovich that will incorporate all the higher classes that we put her in already and still have some classes with her platoon, to start trust building. I also need to assign her a platoon as there are two that are in her age group, Uniform Bravo and Sierra Lima, and two in the group ahead of her, Delta Zulu and Echo Gamma. I need to decide if I put her with the platoon that she is almost caught up with or the one where she is with boys her own age.

On one hand, one of the platoons in the group that is older than her has the unit of boys that I have entrusted with her safety and they are closer to her age of maturity. On the other hand, being with her age group would mean that they would be more likely to match her in strength and agility as they will be starting that stage of training together, so less chance of injury due to wrongly assuming her strength and abilities.

I think the best thing to do would be to do an evaluation of Ms. Petrovich's abilities as of now and see where I feel she would benefit the most. The only problem is that she is unavailable right now as it is between 3:30pm and 6:00pm on a Friday.

I should interview the possible platoons while she is not here as then there is no chance for her to walk in on, or overhear anything that is said in, the interviews. The only problem with that is that a member of Echo Gamma will be with Ms. Petrovich at her Hip Hop class. Although the other members of the unit should be able to tell me how he feels about Ms. Petrovich and her joining the platoon. If I'm going to get these interviews done before they get back I guess I should get started.

Please vote and comment! I'd love to hear from you!