Chapter 6

Rebecca's POV

One fact about me that I don't really share about myself is that I'm considered a child genius. I learn a lot faster than most and can understand some concepts that many adults find hard to understand. Right now, I'm almost five and doing 3rd Grade math, however my English vocabulary isn't as extensive. My parents had a private tutor come in and teach me maths and languages. My tutor told me that if I continued to do well that when I turned 7 that we might start doing science experiments. So, when I walked into my first class the next day and saw that they were covering topics that I already know, I knew that I was going to be sooooo bored sitting in that class.

I promise that I tried to be a good student and pay attention to what the teacher was talking about, but have you ever sat through an academic class when you should have been in a Pre-AP or AP one, if you have, then you know how I felt. The class was so mind numbing and they were going so slow even when the concept was so simple, that I accidentally fell asleep.

To say the teacher was unhappy with me was an understatement as I was surprised that she didn't have smoke coming out of her ears, while she ranted about respect for your teachers. I cut her off in the middle of by asking if there was a way to test out of that class not even caring that, if I was normal I would have been one of the kids struggling in that class.