Chapter IX: Marcia Jr. (Part 2)

A/N: Heya! New chapter everyone! Hurray for BTS's new album! Not much to say here so just enjoy!

Chapter IX: Marcia Jr. (Part 2)

The next day, Star got tons of messages on Marco's phone. Most of them said they could come. That meant that the Diaz residence would be jam-packed not only with people, but with many different creatures as well. She was sure that her 'sister' would be so proud to see how many living things cared for her.

She remembered inviting Tom and his demon friends, the whole magical high commission, Love Sentence although very unlikely, their friends in echo creek high school, the long haired woman in the bridge, and even the ducks they saved from before. It seemed as if this was a bigger moment for Star than Marco.

Choosing what to wear, Star dug through Marco's closet and saw a bunch of red hoodies that all looked the same. Star searched for any other clothes but they were all just red hoodies. Everything made sense now. Marco had more than one red hoodie.

She thought he was wearing the same thing ever since she first met him. She pulled out one of his hoodies, folded it and put it in a huge duffel bag. She also found some shorts, sunscreen and goggles which she deemed useful. She slipped all of those in the bag until it filled up to the seams.

On the other hand, Marco was still lying on his bed, sulky and scarred from all the recent events that happened. From switching bodies with Star, to being Tom's boyfriend and being an older brother, it seemed as if he just wanted to sink into his mattress and be one with it.

When he finally decided to stand up, Star barged into his room, scaring the jitters out of him.

"Marco? Are you done yet?" Star said, already in a swimsuit.

"Star! I wouldn't mind knocking." He said, defending himself with his hands.

"Oops..." Star said and proceeded to knock on the door, prompting Marco to roll his eyes. "I was just here to remind you of your sister's birthdaaaayyy parrtayyy! " She gleefully reminded. "I thought you were still asleep so I barged in. But you're awake now!" Star gave a nervous laugh.

"Well I'm more than awake now thanks to you." Marco spat. He then pulled out swim wear from the closet.

"So I guess I'll go now?" She said, stepping out the door.

"Wait. Help me dress up?" He held up a two-piece swimwear on his hand, scratching his head sheepishly. Mortified, Star blushed at the thought. "Um...sure. But you can wear something less...showy." Star sheepishly said.

When Marco realized his mistake, he threw it back into the closet, unaware how scarlet his cheeks had become. "Right!...hehe...of course you shouldn't wear showy stuff...especially in the beach...cause there are many alligators in the beach." He said. Idiot, alligators could only be found in freshwater. He thought, internally face palming himself.

The moment they finished dressing up, they used the dimensional scissors to go to the earth dimension. Star wore Marco's hoodie on top of his tight rash guard and his nacho shorts underneath. Marco wore an azure tank top, a plaid shawl around his neck to cover his skin and black cycling shorts.

Earth had never seemed so peaceful to Marco, despite the constant throwing of drinks and punch-diving here and there, Marco admitted that he missed his home, but the looming responsibilities still occasionally nudged him. He wasn't sure if he was ready to face them.

As expected, many people arrived at the party. Balloons, party poppers, loud music, confetti and a four-tier cake with the number '1' at the peak gave him the birthday drive. Oskar, Brittany, Alfonso, Ferguson and Tom among many others were there. Monsters and creatures also crashed the place, some of them he recognized, while the others he didn't even know existed.

Jackie was also there and it seemed as though she was acting a bit too friendly around Oskar. He didn't dare ask her how she's doing, it would be very awkward, knowing that it was his fault Jackie broke up with him.

Marco didn't realize that Star was missing. Searching among the heads of the crowd, he found that she was no longer on even ground with him because she was on a platform with his favorite band.

It was Love freakin' Sentence. Marco held a hand to his mouth and fanboyed.

"Yeah! That's the spirit son! Your sister will be so proud." Marco heard his father say.

Star was singing with them on-stage and he felt like it was him who was singing there with them. Though, as Star started dancing embarrassingly in front of everyone, he knew it was time to put a stop to his lifelong dream. Since everyone was filming him, he decided to pull himself off the stage. He didn't want to be one of those super crazy fans who went on stage just to be with their idols.

"Hey! No fair! I was dancing with Love sentence. They're so HOOOTT!"Star squeaked. He barely heard her among the crowd noise so he decided to raised his voice. "I know, but you stole my moment! And you're making me look like a fool." Annoyed, Marco scowled at her.

Star grinned, an idea popping in her head. "Then let's be fools together!" She said and pulled him towards the stage.

"Star, wait!..." Before they could reach the stage, someone else pulled them away. They were brought by the cradle where Marco's sister was.

"Marco! It's your sister!" Smiling from ear to ear, Marco's father carried the child covered in a white cloth, and brought it to whom he thought was his son for him to carry.

Marco gulped upon seeing the delicate fabric on the little being. Never had he expected in his whole life to have a little sister. Awestruck, he and Star unfolded the fabric and saw a somewhat exact replica of Marco, only her skin was a bit lighter and her eyes were in the shade of olive like his mother's, but she had the same mole in the same place as his. She stared at him with her wide eyes, her feet ardently kicking.

As he looked at her longer, his features softened up a bit. Despite knowing he had to take new responsibilities, he accepted her as his sweet new gift.

A/N: That's it ya guys. It's pretty short but I hope you enjoyed it :D Anyways I made an amino account. I'm in the svtfoe amino and my name is "I want my coffee black like my soul" *whispers: follow meeee. We could rp there. I post more art there 'cause it's pretty hard to get your art noticed here.

Thanks for the support you guys! Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comment down below. Also, school is coming this June 5 a whole lot earlier than expected. I hope I could write enough chapters by then :D. Hope for your continuous support!