Ramadan 2018': 1

WordOfTheDay:

Bismillah or Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

This phrase means 'In The Name Of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.

It is recite before starting something or some work. Like before starting the car, we recite this. This is the first thing we recite before we start reciting Quranic chapters or Surah.  

DuasForTheDay:

Dua1:Astaghfirul-lah (three times) Allahumma antas-salam waminkas-salam, tabarakta ya thal-jalali wal-ikram

Dua1:
Astaghfirul-lah (three times) Allahumma antas-salam waminkas-salam, tabarakta ya thal-jalali wal-ikram.

I ask Allah for forgiveness.(three times) O Allah, You are As-Salam and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of majesty and honour.' AS-Salam: The One Who is free from all defects and deficiencies.

Muslim 1:414

Dua2:
La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer, allahumma la maniAAa lima aAAtayt, wala muAAtiya lima manaAAt, wala yanfaAAu thal-jaddi minkal-jad.

None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent.O Allah, none can prevent what You have willed to bestow and none can bestow what You have willed to prevent, and no wealth or majesty can benefit anyone, as from You is all wealth and majesty.

Al-Bukhari 1:255, Muslim 414

Dua3:
Subhanal-lah walhamdu lillah, wallahu akbar (thirty-three times). La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.

How perfect Allah is, all praise is for Allah, and Allah is the greatest.' (thirty-three times) None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent.

Muslim 1:415

Dua4:
Allaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyoom, laa ta'khuthuhu sinatun wa laa nawm, lahu maa fis-samaawaati wa maafil-'ardh, man thal-lathee yashfa'u 'indahu 'illaa bi'ithnih, ya'lamu maa bayna 'aydeehim wa maa khalfahum, wa laa yuheetoona bishay'im-min 'ilmihi 'illaa bimaa shaa'a, wasi'a kursiyyuhus-samaawaati wal'ardh, wa laa ya'ooduhu hifdhuhumaa, wa Huwal-'Aliyyul- 'Adheem.

Allah! There is none worthy of worship but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

Surah Al-Baqarah - 2:255

HadithOfTheDay:

1)Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:A man asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): "Which act in Islam is the best?" He (ﷺ) replied, "To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not

A man asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): "Which act in Islam is the best?" He (ﷺ) replied, "To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2)Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "When Allah created Adam (ﷺ), He said to him: 'Go and greet that company of angels who are sitting there - and then listen to what they are going to say in reply to your greetings because that will be your greeting and your off-spring's.' Adam (ﷺ) said to the angels: 'As-Salamu 'Alaikum (may you be safe from evil).' They replied: 'As-Salamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullah (may you be safe from evil, and Mercy of Allah be upon you).' Thus adding in reply to him: 'wa Rahmatullah (and Mercy of Allah)' to his greeting."

[Al- Bukhari and Muslim].

3)Al-Bara' bin 'Azib (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) commanded us to do seven things: to visit the sick, to follow the funeral (of a dead believer), to invoke the Mercy of Allah upon one who sneezes (i.e., by saying to him: Yarhamuk- Allah), to support the weak, to help the oppressed, to promote the greeting of 'As-Salamu 'Alaikum', and to help those who swear to do something to keep their oaths.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

4)Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hand is my life! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I inform you of something which, if you do, you will love one another? Promote greetings amongst yourselves."

[Muslim].

Dated: 18th May 2018'