Ramadan Series 2018': 10

WordOfTheDay:  

  Jannah or Jannat is the Arabic term for heaven

Jahannam is the Arabic term for Hell.

Either you get Jannah or Jahannam in life Hereafter.

But most importantly it is you who chose what you shall get in Hereafter as it depends on our deeds done in this Dunya.

PS we believe in life after death.

We are like travellers in this world.  

DuaOfTheDay: 

Dua1:

Rabbi Zidnee I'lmaa.

O my Lord! Advance me in Knowledge

Surah Taha - 20:114

Dua2:

Rabbi hab lee hukman wa alhiqnee bis saliheen. Waj'al lee lisana sidqin fil akhireen. Waj'al nee min warathati jannatin na'eem. Waghfir li-abee innahu kanamina addalleen. Wala tukhzinee yawma yub'asoon. Yawma la yanfa'u malun walaa banoon. Illa man ata Allah bi qalbin saleem.

My Lord! Bestow Hukman (religious knowledge, right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous. And grant me an honourable mention in later generations. And place me among the inheritors of the Garden of Pleasure. And forgive my father. Indeed, he has been of those astray. And disgrace me not on the Day when (all the creatures) will be resurrected. The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children, But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart.

Surah Ash-Shu'araa - 26:83-89   

HadithOfTheDay:  

1)Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) entered Makkah on the day of its conquest and he was wearing a black turban

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) entered Makkah on the day of its conquest and he was wearing a black turban.

[Muslim].

2)Abu Sa'id 'Amr bin Huraith (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
As if I am seeing Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) wearing a black turban and both ends of it are falling over his shoulders.

[Muslim].

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was delivering a Khutbah wearing a black turban.

3)'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
The body of Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was shrouded in three white Yemeni cotton garments, among which was neither a gown nor a turban.

[Al- Bukhari and Muslim].

4)'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
One morning Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) went out wearing a black blanket made of camel's or sheep's black hair with patterns of camels' bags upon it.

[Muslim].

5)Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever allows his lower garment to drag out of vanity will find that Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection." On this Abu Bakr (May Allah be pleased with him) submitted: "O Messenger of Allah! My lower garment keeps sliding down though I take care to pull it and wrap it." Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "You are not of those who do it out of vanity."

[Al- Bukhari].

6)'Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Do not wear silk (clothes). For whoever wears (them) in this life will be deprived of them in the Hereafter."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Dated: 28th May 2018'