Ramadan Series 2018': 27

#WordOfTheDay  

  This means 'peace be upon him'

  This means 'peace be upon him'. Here him is for Prophet Mohammed.  

#DuaOfTheDay    

U'eethukumaa bikalimaatil-laahit-taammati min kulli shaytaanin wa haammatin, wa min kulli 'aynin laammatin

I seek protection for you in the Perfect Words of Allah from every devil and every beast, and from every envious blameworthy eye.

Abu Dawud: 4737

#HadithOfTheDay    

An-Nu'man bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Du'a (supplication) is worship

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Du'a (supplication) is worship."

[Abu Dawud].

Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Whenever a Muslim supplicates for his (Muslim) brother in his absence, the angels say: 'May the same be for you too'."

[Muslim].

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Do not invoke curses on yourself or on your children or on your possessions lest you should happen to do it at a moment when the supplications are accepted, and your prayer might be granted."

[Muslim]

Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to say when he was in distress: "La ilaha illallahul-Azimul-Halim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbul-'Arshil-'Azim. La ilaha illallahu Rabbus-samawati, wa Rabbul-ardi, wa Rabbul-'Arshil- Karim. (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Incomparably Great, the Compassionate. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the Mighty Throne. None has the right to be worshipped but Allah the Rubb of the heavens, the Rubb of the earth, and the Rubb of the Honourable Throne)."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "He who is favoured by another and says to his benefactor: 'Jazak-Allah khairan (may Allah reward you well)' indeed praised (the benefactor) satisfactorily.''

[At-Tirmidhi].

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) liked comprehensive supplications or (Al-Jawami' - i.e., supplications with very few words but comprehensive in meanings), and discarded others.

[Abu Dawud].

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The supplication most often recited by the Prophet (ﷺ) was: "Allahumma atina fid-dunya hasanatan, wa fil-akhirati hasanatan, wa qina 'adhab-annar (O our Rubb! give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the punishment of the Fire)."'

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

In the narration of Muslim it is added that whenever Anas supplicated, he used to beseech Allah with this Du'a.

'Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) used to supplicate: "Allahumma inni as'alukal-huda, wat-tuqa, wal-'afafa, wal-ghina (O Allah! I beseech You for guidance, piety, chastity and contentment)."

[Muslim].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Seek refuge in Allah against the turmoils, attacks of misfortunes, and evil of judgement and joys of the enemies."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim] .

Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to supplicate: "Allahumma laka aslamtu, wa bika amantu, wa 'alaika tawakkaltu, wa ilaika anabtu, wa bika khasamtu, wa ilaika hakamtu. Faghfir li ma qaddamtu, wa ma akh-khartu, wa ma asrartu wa ma a'lantu, Antal-Muqaddimu, wa Antal-Mu'akhkhiru, la ilaha illa Anta (O Allah! to You I submit, in You I affirm my faith, in You I repose my trust, to You I turn in repentance and with Your Help I contend my adversaries and from You I seek judgement. O Allah! Grant me forgiveness for the faults which I made in past and those ones I may commit in the future, those which I committed secretly or openly. You Alone send whomever You will to Jannah, and You Alone send whomever You will to Hell-fire. There is none worthy of worship except You)." Another narration adds: "La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (There is no strength to resist evil and no power to do good except through Allah)."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Dated: 12th July 2018'