Ramadan Series 2018': 15

#WordOfTheDay

Fard means complusory

The Fard Salah are all of the compulsory Muslim prayers.
Sunnah prayer is an optional salah that can be performed by Muslims. These prayers are performed in addition to the five daily prayers, which are compulsory for all Muslims.
Sunnah is not complusory yet it is said that it's highly recommended

#DuaOfTheDay  

Dua1:

Innaa lillaahi wa 'innaa 'ilayhi raaji'oon, Allaahumma'-jurni fee museebatee wa 'akhliflee khayran minhaa

We are from Allah and unto Him we return. O Allah take me out of my plight and bring to me after it something better.

Muslim 2:632

Dua2:

Hasbunallaahu wa ni'amal-wakeel

Allah is sufficient for us and the best of those on whom to depend.

Surah Al-Imran 3:173

#HadithOfTheDay  

1) Narrated 'Aisha:

1) Narrated 'Aisha:

While in menses, I used to comb the hair of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) .

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

2) Narrated Al-Qasim:

'Aisha said, "We set out with the sole intention of performing Hajj and when we reached Sarif, (a place six miles from Mecca) I got my menses. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came to me while I was weeping. He said 'What is the matter with you? Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is a thing which Allah has ordained for the daughters of Adam. So do what all the pilgrims do with the exception of the Tawaf (Circumambulation) round the Ka'ba." 'Aisha added, "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sacrificed cows on behalf of his wives."

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

3) 'A'isha reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said to me: Get me the mat from the mosque. I said: I am menstruating. Upon this he remarked: Your menstruation is not in your hand.

[Sahih Muslim]

4) Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

5) 'A'isha reported:

Asma (daughter of Shakal) asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) about washing after menstruation. He said: Everyone amongst you should use water (mixed with the leaves of) the lote-tree and cleanse herself well, and then pour water on her head and rub it vigorously till it reaches the roots of the hair. Then she should pour water on it. Afterwards she should take a piece of cotton smeared with musk and cleanse herself with it. Asma' said: How should she cleanse herself with the help of that? Upon this he (the Messenger of Allah) observed: Praise be to Allah, she should cleanse herself. 'A'isha said in a subdued tone that she should apply it to the trace of blood. She (Asma) then further asked about bathing after sexual intercourse. He (the Holy Prophet) said: She should take water and cleanse herself well or complete the ablution and then (pour water) on her head and rub it till it reaches the roots of the hair (of her) head and then pour water on her. 'A'isha said: How good are the women of Ansar (helpers) that their shyness does not prevent them from learning religion.

[ Sahih Muslim]

6) Mu'adha reported:

A woman asked 'A'isha: Should one amongst us complete prayers abandoned during the period of menses? 'A'isha said: Are you a Haruriya? When any one of us during the time of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was in her menses (and abandoned prayer) she was not required to complete them.

[Sahih Muslim]

Narrated Aiyub:

7) Hafsa said, 'We used to forbid our young women to go out for the two 'Id prayers. A woman came and stayed at the palace of Bani Khalaf and she narrated about her sister whose husband took part in twelve holy battles along with the Prophet (ﷺ) and her sister was with her husband in six (out of these twelve). She (the woman's sister) said, "We used to treat the wounded, look after the patients and once I asked the Prophet, 'Is there any harm for any of us to stay at home if she doesn't have a veil?' He said, 'She should cover herself with the veil of her companion and should participate in the good deeds and in the religious gathering of the Muslims.' When Um 'Atiya came I asked her whether she had heard it from the Prophet. She replied, "Yes. May my father be sacrificed for him (the Prophet)! (Whenever she mentioned the Prophet (ﷺ) she used to say, 'May my father be sacrificed for him) I have heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, 'The unmarried young virgins and the mature girl who stay often screened or the young unmarried virgins who often stay screened and the menstruating women should come out and participate in the good deeds as well as the religious gathering of the faithful believers but the menstruating women should keep away from the Musalla (praying place).' " Hafsa asked Um 'Atiya surprisingly, "Do you say the menstruating women?" She replied, "Doesn't a menstruating woman attend 'Arafat (Hajj) and such and such (other deeds)?"

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Dated: 2nd June 2018'