I Don't Know..

Kirishima was once a huge troublemaker/prankster but he has changed.... Kinda.. 

     I waited for my sister to come into the living room and she would have red paint all over her once she stepped in. I called her and she slowly walked in, she stepped on the wire and the paint flung onto her. "K-KIRISHIMA!!!!" She began firing stones out of her hands and hitting me, she has the best quirk in this family.

     I laid on the floor as she disappeared back into the hall. "Love you sis!" I stood and checked around the corner, she was gone. I crawled to the door and ran outside, I pulled some money out of my pocket. I'm runnin' low.. I need a job. I walked down the street and grabbed all the new papers I could get.

     I walked back home with a pile of newspapers, I kicked the door and it flew open. "Sis, I'm gonna be busy for awhile!" I set them on the table and as I didn't hear a response from my sister I walked into her room. She laid on the bed asleep. Good..

~~

     The only ones I could find was a Mechanic, Store clerk, and Fast food worker but I wanted to know which one paid the best. I sighed as I laid back in my chair.

     Our mother left us when my sis was born and dad never comes home, I very rarely see him. I have to keep my sis safe and pay for all the stuff as well as I can.. Dad pays for it when he's home but he's been disappearing more and more often..

     "Kirishima?.." My sister stood in the hallway rubbing her eyes. "Yes?" She walked closer and sat on the chair next to mine, tears welled up in her eyes. "I-I had a dream that everyone left me and that you had turned your back on me and ran off with someone else.." 

     "Sis, you know I would never, I love you, you are all I have now.." I pulled her into a tight hug. She was 11 and she has the biggest heart in the world. "Why did mom leave?" So young but filled with wonder.. She has so many questions that I have been asking for years but I-I have never been able to figure out why.. I always felt like I wasn't worth an explanation but I don't want her to feel this. I want to protect her from the cruel reality as long as I can. I won't always be able to... and all I could say was. "I don't know.."