nightm.. Nightdreams

Everybody fell asleep on the couch except Kirishima and Bakugou, the had been kissing through most the show. Then everyone began to fall asleep but they were to sucked into what they were doing. 

     "Eijirou!" His sister kicked his back. "W-What??" He looked back at her and she was death glaring him. "Not in here!" 

"I'm sorry.." She crawled out of her spot and moved to another, she curled up. " Well, what now?" Kirishima looked back at Bakugou who was already falling asleep. He cuddled into the blondes chest and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Black hair blew in front of my face as I ran. 

Away from the thing I was to scared to look back at.. I tripped but I kept falling, like I was pushed into the ground. 

I fell onto my bed and as I got up there was.. me? I had red spiky hair but that meant.. I ran to the bathroom and looked at my black hair, I hung tightly around my face.. "I never would have compared my self to my old self but when I look at it.. It's quite..... Weird." 

"Kirishima~" A familiar voice called as I saw a gold light disappear down the hall. "B-Bakugou?" I ran after it but maybe I should have stopped to think.

I fell into a room, I looked around, nothing but darkness surrounded me. The gold light looked down from the door and I saw Bakugous red eyes shining. "Kirishima." He fell down.. No more like he was pushed down and the door slammed shut..

I ran over to his motionless body but again. I was feel and was in another place. My little sister was in my dad's arms as my mom left, he was pleading for her to not leave. I couldn't move.. only watch. The door slammed shut and he set her on the couch as he paced the room. 

"Eijirou, go to the room and take your sister." He pushed me down the hall with her in my arms and I turned into her room. All I could hear were his helpless sobs but I had to take care of my little sis. 

I set her on the bed, then a loud crash came. 

I sat up and looked around, no one was here but me. I looked around the familiar house but no one.. "S-Sia?!" Everything began to shake. "Eijirou!?"

---------------------------------

     "W-What?.." I looked at Sia. "What?" 

"You.. You were mumble me and Bakugou's name!" She hit my shoulder. 

"Oh.. I'm sorry...?" She rolled her eyes and laid back down, I laid back, staring at the ceiling. The thing with dad and mom.. I-Is that how it actually happened or did my mind just.. It was probably my mind. 

     I leaned into Bakugou's chest.

AH WAIT DON'T GO! I-I-I have something to tell you about.. I am thinking about a:

Klance fanfic.. 

Another neko fanfic

TodoDeku fanfic

MAYBE another BillDip 

KageHina

...YEP

LOVE YA!!!