cuts and bruises

"Were are going to my house." 

"Why?" 

"I don't know.. you looked like you were trying to avoid your house so.." 

     He opened the door and yelling came from the house, we walked in and looked. There sat a bunch of guys on the couch, yelling and cheering as one held a gaming controller. "Do you live with your parents?"

"Nah, I live with most of these guys." My little sis walked over and watched them play, I watched as one handed her the control. They all were soon cheering and yelling once again. I felt a hand and my wrist and we were running down the hall and was pulled into a room. "B-Bakugou, my-" The door slammed.

"She's fine with my boys.... Now" He pinned me onto the bed, he pulled off my shirt. I blushed as I turned my head the to the side. "How did you get these? The cuts and bruises." 

"I tripped." 

"Dumbass! If you tripped they would be more like scrapes than cuts!" I sat quietly and just stared at the wall. "Kirishima.. I'm asking cause I.. care." I felt his hand grab onto my pants and they began to slide down. "B-BAKUGOU!" 

"Tell me what happened and I'll stop." He slipped them off and he looked down. "You seem to have a problem in your undies." (Sorry.. I have no idea why I call them that..) His hands ran down Kirishimas body, Kirishima bit his lip and pierced through it. Blood dripped down it. "Shit.." Bakugou dabbed it with his shirt. 

     "Sorry.." Kirishima sat up and Bakugou stared at his muscular body, Bakugou was on his lap. He pressed his lips onto Kirishimas, his fingers intertwined with Kirishimas. "What happened?" He asked as he pulled away once more. "I-I thought we were over that!" 

"No." 

"I jumped out a window and fell down stairs.." 

Bakugou awkwardly stared at me.

Sorry guys, I'm gonna end this here! I will try not end stuff like this in the future but got stuff to do