Lovely

After everything that has happened Kirishima and his sister could finally be happy and have a calmer life. Sia would be starting school soon and Kiri may start college (No, this is unrelated to My student) They had fixed up their old home and were going to start staying in it again.

     Bakugou and Kirishima were still together and excited about their life into the grown up world. They kinda already have that life though. 

They had their parents out of their life even if for just a little while. Maybe things would start looking up.. They could actually spend their time as they pleased and with whoever they wanted to. In other words they were free.

~~~ 

     Kirishima walked down the street, heading to Bakugou's house. It's had been weeks since he last seen him. He knocked and the door instantly flew open and he was in the house. "Jesus christ Bakugou!" He turned around and Bakugou slammed their lips together. "I missed ya shitty hair!" 

"Yeah, yeah I missed ya too." Kiris arms wrapped around Bakugou and flipped him under him. "Is this a challenge?" Bakugou asked with a smug grin on his face. 

     They "wrestled". 

Bakugou's hands slipped up Kirishima's shirt. "NOT IN HERE!" Midoriya looked at them and shooed them to Bakugou's room. 

~~~~

     Sia walked down to Bakugou's house in search of her brother as she turned into the house and down the hall Midoriya stopped her. "Heyyyyy!.." She stared at him awkwardly but he still wouldn't let her continue down the hall. "I think best that no one goes close to that room!" He face lit up in realization. 

"Oh.. Okay.." 

"W-Wait.. Do you- Nvm" He walked back over to the couch and she sat next to him.

~~

     "Oh! Sia, heyy." Her brother sat next to her. "I thought you were gonna be at a friends house." 

"She's boring, she wouldn't stop talking about herself. So, I got bored and just left." She kept her eyes on the TV as she talked with him. "Well.. Atleast we can just.. Be a "normal" family."  Bakugou fell next to them and his arm wrapped around Kirishima as his sister cuddled with them.

"Hey guys!" Sero and Kaminari walked in and fell onto the couch, they all squished together and Midoriya found a place to lay. "A-Are we all gonna stay here?"

Umm.. Should I end it like this or have a few more chapters?