Happy Birthday Baku!!

I woke up at 12:01a.m. to someone knocking on my door but not the front door, the door to my room. I heard a familiar voice call my name and it was Deku's stupid voice. I opened the door and there stood Deku with the gang behind him. "Happy Birthday!!"

"Fucking Dumbasses!!" Deku dropped a present in my hand. "Can we celebrate tomorrow? You guys can sleep in the living room." I threw blankets and pillows at them and they all ran down the hall, probably to get the best spot. 

~~ 

     I woke up at 6:30a.m. and heard clanging in the kitchen and smelt something being burned. I ran into the kitchen and they were trying to cook breakfast, the pancakes were black as coal. They were getting more.. brown as they made more. "Sit down Birthday boy!!" Kaminari yelled as he shoved me into a chair.

     They sat the stale pancake in front of me. How do you even do this to food? It made a crunch sound as I stabbed it with my fork.

Kirishima's p.o.v

     I walked as I saw gangs hanging out in alleyways but one stood out to me. They didn't all look like straight up gangsters, they all even looked different. I noticed the ashy blonde glaring at me and I walked faster 

     Maybe they weren't a gang, probs just a group of friends.. The blondes ruby red eyes popped back into my mind and his strong jawline. I shook my head and kept walking. I'll never get the chance to talk to someone like him.. No one would really notice someone like me..

None of the art in this is mine.