mom

His teeth got sharper, his stone body more jagged and rough, his eyes glowed a dangerous flaming red. His foot broke away and he ran to his mother, he jumped ready to fight, Ellie moved and he flew passed her. "Eijirou.." She said his name like he was a puppy. 

     She walked over to him and lifted his chin so he was looking at her. "Calm down, your gonna hurt yourself." She pushed his hair outta his face and kissed him forehead. Ellie got up and looked at the young girl. She sealed Kirishima in cement and walked over to her daughter. "Sia, if I leave you here do you promise to take care of Eijirou for me.." Sia was confused and just blankly stared at her mother. "I know I messed up but I do care.. I just couldn't take the constant fighting.. I-" She paused and walked away. "Sia, Eijirou I love you guys!" She hopped into the car and was gone in a flash, Kirishima was freed and walked over to his sister. 

     "Eijirou.. She seemed nice." 

"She is I never said she was rude.." He was back to normal.. he no longer looked.. Insane.

~~~~ 

     We walked back to Bakugou's house and he sat in the kitchen. "K-Kirishima! Where'd you go?!" He tackled the two and squeezed Kiri to death. 

Sia crawled away and in front of the TV, Bakugou trapped Kirishima with a hug.

Book 2 of roomMates is out. 

I'm sorry I got lazy with the chapter.