quick

"Morning brother.." She yawned and got up. 

     I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Will you move in with me?" 

"B-B-Bakugou!" I slipped away and jumped behind my sister. "This house is small.." 

"We can move into a new one, a little bit bigger." 

"I-I'm not even 20 and I am moving in with my boyfriend.." I placed my head in my hands. 

"so you agree?" He smirked and stepped in front of my sister, he leaned over and kissed me. I pulled away. 

"I-I didn't mean it like that.. and don't be like this around my sister." She pushed him back and walked to the couch. 

"Bakugou, we have the rest of our lives to figure out what we wanna do and you already wanna move in together?" 

"So, you wanna split up..?" He tilted his head, his eyes became misty.

"N-No! I love you. I wanna stay together but moving in together a such a young age." 

"Okay.. I know I move fast in relationships but if you feel the same way I feel about you then just think about it please." He sat next to my sis and I walked into the kitchen. 

'If I move in Sia will have to come and I don't think she would like leaving our home.. We have lived there for over 10 years, we would be leaving our memories together. I have to-' 

"BROTHER!" She stomped into the kitchen. "Bakugou took the controller!" 

"Sia not n-" 

"No I didn't! Stop being a tattletale!" Bakugou ran into the kitchen. "I had it first!" 

"Bakugou, just give her to remote." I reached out to grab it.

"B-But-" 

"Oh my lord! Just give it here and your all gonna watch regular show!" (This is my family and I'm kiri in all this XD Does anyone remember this show tho?) 

     They both walked into the living room and I decided we would move in with Bakugou but I had to sell the house and talk to Sia.