"Tamed.."

My sister laid asleep on the bed and I couldn't sleep.. to much was going through my mind and I felt depressed. 

     I knew we couldn't stay here for long.. I didn't want to trouble Bakugou. But I wasn't ready to take my sis back home.. She is terrified of him and she hates being home when he is. "Eijirou.." My sister rubbed her eyes and looked at me, she looked very confused. 

"What?" 

"Why are you still awake?" She said as her face scrunched up.

"I'm just thinking." I said with a chuckled and she just awkwardly stared at me."Go to sleep." She said as she turned away and rolled up in the blanket. 

     I stole some back and she kept trying to get more back. "Sis, this blankets kinda small." She looked back and apologized. I her a thud/slam in the room and I got out of bed, then walked to the door and poked my head out.

Bakugou's p.o.v 

     I threw Midoriya on the floor, it made a loud crashing sound and I looked at the room Kirishima was in. He was already staring at what had just happened, I awkwardly waved and tried a smile. I wasn't the best at being kinda and... cute, so I probably looked weird as fuck. He disappeared back into the room and it was silent. 

     "Bakugou.. Did that boy tame you." Sero said more mockingly than questioning, I glared and almost blasted him with my quirk. His hands level with his head and he said "Just kidding" He fell back into the couch and Kaminari was next to him. 

     I feel like I did have to admit.. I have never really felt this way but I couldn't he would get hurt if I stay with him.. but..

     Suddenly something popped back into my head from when we were talking in the bed, I looked back at the group. I couldn't get the  horrible thought out of my mind.. Kirishima being beaten by his dad.. I couldn't let this go but.. Atleast that's what he made it sound like, right?..

     I'm sorry guys and I'm gonna grant some of your guys' wishes because it took so long!