Home "Sweet" Home

Sooo, some people have asked for a part 2 of roomMates and I have been debating..

     "Sia? Do you wanna go with me to the store?" Kirishima lightly shook his sister, she shook her head and buried her face in the pillows. He smiled and got passed the people in the living room and left a note on the kitchen table. He looked at Bakugou before leaving.

     He jumped the fence and stared at their house as he passed, his eyes flicked away and he turned the corner. He walked into the grocery store and slowly walked down each aisle, looking for something good. He grabbed a few things and walked to the front of the store once more and guess who he saw. His dad was arguing with a cashier, he pulled the hoodie over his bright red hair and face the opposite way. 

~

     That'll be $25.56 they cashier said as he hand reached out to take the money, Kirishima handed it to her and walked out. He turned a corner and there sat his dad. "Hey kiddo. I was hoping it was you in the store.. Where have you and your sister been?" His flame red eyes looked on Kirishima, he was scared stiff. 

     "I-I'm sorry..." He said with a shaky voice as he looked down and avoided his fathers glare. "Look at me when I'm talk to you boy!" Kirishima instantly looked at his father and he had to get back to his sister but this creep would follow him and probably not even let him leave in the first place.

     Kirishima felt his fathers hand on his shoulder and he began digging his fingers into his shoulder. He hardened that part of his shoulder as his fathers hand turned into stone and still tried to crush his shoulder. He heard a crack.

Bakugou's p.o.v

     I laid on the floor and looked up at the ceiling, Kirishima's sister came into the room and asked where he was. I honestly didn't know. "Don't worry he probably went to the store." She walked into the kitchen and sat at a chair, she picked up a paper and handed it to me. "See he's fine!" I said trying to give her a smile but she was already facing the other way. 

~~~~~~

     It had been two hours and Kirishima was still not coming and I was getting worried as fuck! "We have to go look for him!" His sister finally said as she got up and ran towards me, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. I urged my group to follow and she lead us through the neighborhood and we helped her over the fence. She looked at the house and pointed.

     "He might be stuck inside there." She took us to the porch and all I could hear was yelling but he seemed to be by himself. No one else was saying anything, she flung the door open and Kirishima laid on the floor and a tall man stood over him. As I saw his condition I felt a rush of anger and without thinking I rushed the man. 

Kirishima's p.o.v

     I opened my eyes and my dad was gone and my sister was there but I heard screaming and yelling. We were on the porch and I saw some of the group Bakugou was usually with. I tried to sit up as I realized what was going on but my arms didn't want to cooperate. I tried to talk but it was so quiet not even I could hear myself...

     It hurt to even try an talk or move and even breathing was kinda painful but Bakugou he was fight my dad. I can't believe this.. it's fucking my fault were all her like this, I wondered if he was alone or if someone was help and I was hoping it was the second answer. My sister was bandaging my arms and one of my legs, she was also wrapping my head and she kept poking me and asking if it hurt. OF COURSE IT DID AND I COULDN'T REALLY TELL HER TO STOP.... 

     As Bakugou walked out the door I felt my eyes well up with tears and he dropped by my side. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me into a hug, it hurt but being in his arms was better than the floor. And I finally knew..

So, here's the fight some ya'll wanted! Love you guys!

Should I keep this going? I never know where to end. what do ya think?