|| O N E ||

NOTE : Bold & Italic script is about past incidents.

Like always, Oberoi's starts their day with Annika's melodious voice, by dadi's insistence, she regularly sang Psalmody and worshiped every day. After praying to God, she turned and found the entire family was standing behind her, she smiled and walked to dadi and took blessing from her.

"Be happy puttar..!" Dadi blessed her.

After taking her blessing, she went to each elder member of the family and took blessing from them, everyone blessed her happily.

"You all please take your seat at dining table, I will serve you the breakfast." She said smiling and about to leave when Tej called her, "Annika..?"

She turned at him answering, "Yes bade papa?"

"Annika, today you don't need to go to the office." He replied while everyone smiled at her tenderly.

"Yes Annika, today you stay back at home." Hearing Janvi, Annika looked at her confuse and scanned everyone's face within a second.

"Why..? Is a client coming to our house?"

"No.." Tej replied.

"Then?" She asked anxious.

"Oh my mata..! Don't you know..? Who's coming?" Pinky and in disbelief while Annika shook her head.

"You really don't know?" Janvi asked back surprise and they gave each other a look while Annika stood there confused. Janvi said excited, "Not any client but someone special is coming."

Annika was wondrously looking at them as she didn't getting, about whom they were talking. "Oh my mata jethani jee.. I can't keep it suspense anymore." All of sudden Pinky jumped shouting. "Annika puttar.. Shivaay is coming today. Don't you know that..?"

"Shivaay..?" She uttered his name in astonished. Her heart sank hearing his name, an unknown fear emerged in her mind, her face gets fade.

"Oho Pinky.. You spoiled Shivaay's surprise." Janvi chided her sighing.

"Oh my mata..! What's the surprise in it?" She asked pouting.

"See..! Shivaay didn't inform Annika about his arrival then there must be some surprise he planned for her. After all after two years they are going to meet." Janvi explained.

"You think so jethani jee? Thats Shivaay, who never visited India from last two years, never tried to meet his wife - will come and surprise here's suddenly..?" She mocked him. "Though Annika, didn't tell us anything but I know they have some tension in between them." Pinky said turning at Annika who was standing there motionless.

"You are not my type.. We are childhood friends but I never seen you in this way. I have never been attracted to you." His last words still echoed in her ear. Her past memories with him still haunting her. To keep himself away from this unwanted marriage, he left the country giving excuse about his work but now again they are going to face each other.