|| T W O ||

After travelling a long distance from UK to Mumbai Airport to his house, finally his car halted at it's destination. "Sir, we have reached." The driver said to him when he looked his side way to get the view of his house. He removed his goggle from his eyes while remembering his happy moments with his family but his smile faded away remembering Annika.

"Why am I suddenly thinking about that girl after two years?" He cursed himself. "She meant nothing for me. I was forced into this marriage and even she was.. And I think, she must be left by now, after all who would wait for someone for such a long period." He sighed.

Hearing the knock on the window glass, he came back to his thoughts and gets down from the car. "Sir, I have dropped your luggage down and have asked servant to them inside." The driver informed. Giving a nod to the driver, he looked on.
"Stop thinking rubbish Shivaay. You came to attend Prinku's wedding. Once the wedding gets over, you will return to your place. I don't care about her presence or absence." He set his mind and put his goggle on.

"Shivaay...!!" Pinky ran to him excited once he gets inside the house.

"Mom.." He was going to hug him but Pinky stopped him saying, "Don't call me mom.." Shivaay looked at her. "You didn't miss me in these years that you never came to us."

"Mom.. You know..." Shivaay was going to say something but he was cut off by Pinky, "Yeah..! Don't give us your lame excuses about your work."

"Mom... I came after two years and will you welcome me like this?" He pouted and being a mother, how can be she angry on him.. She melted instantly and hugged him.

"Bhaiyaaa..." Excited Rudra ran to him and almost jumped on him for a hug.

"Wohh.. Careful Rudy." Shivaay hissed while balancing on himself, they have a tight hug.

"Bhaiya, you don't know how much we four missed you." Rudra said parting from him.

Shivaay smiled but hearing ' four ' he looked at Rudra confused. "Four..? Oh..! You three and dadi." Shivaay knew how much his brothers and sister can miss him.

"No bhaiya.. Not dadi.." Shivaay widened his eyes as this can't happen that his dadi didn't miss him. "Tch.. I mean, dadi missed you but I am not talking about dadi."

"Then?" He asked confuse.

"Oho bhaiya.. Bhabhi..!" he exclaimed.
Shivaay taken a back. "Bha.. Bhabhi..? Is she here?" He asked disappoint.

"Oh my mata.. What type of question is it..? Of course she is here, where will she go?" Pinky chuckled seeing her son's reaction.

"No.. I thought.." Shivaay wondered what was going on.. She is still here, his family welcome him happily. Doesn't she told them the truth..?

"What do you thought Shivaay?" Hearing Omkara's voice, he looked at him smiling.

"Hey Om..." Shivaay ran to him for a hug and they hugged. "Om.. How are you..? And your hair grown up so much." Shivaay chuckled.

"I'm fine Shivaay. But what about you? Is your work precious than your wife that you left her on the very next day?" Omkara's seriousness takes everyone's attention. Shivaay was standing silent as by now he understood no one knew nothing about the reason. "Shivaay?" Omkara shook him seeing lost Shivaay.