|| F O U R ||

Next morning, getting some disturbance in his sleep, Shivaay woke up and adjusting his eyes in sun light, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Annika was present in the room. He saw her, brushing her hair - for a moment, he was mesmerized by her simple look. He wondered why he never noticed her before, she used to be the same before also. Shivaay's chain of thoughts breaks when he saw her applying Sindoor on her hair partition. He reminisced how harsh he was with her after their marriage, he even refused her as his wife but still she's doing all her duties as a wife. After preparing well, Annika left the room when Shivaay gets up and sat on the bed thinking, "Annika has now all the qualities which I always wished to see in my partner. Should.. Should I give a chance to this marriage..?! No.. No.. What are you thinking all this Shivaay..! You can't be so selfish." He ruffled his hair to distract himself from her thought.

After getting freshen up, Shivaay walked down and saw the entire family was sitting in the hall, he scanned the hall and spotted Annika with his family - he was dumbstruck seeing her smiling openly. 24hours passed, he returned and finally he's seeing her freely smiling.

"Arey Shivaay come.." As Omkara called him, he noticed Annika's expression changed. "Is my presence making her discomfort.?!" He wondered while coming to the sofa when he heard Annika telling, "Dadi, will you have some coffee or tea.?"

Shivaay understood, she's making some excuses to avoid him but thanks to Omkara who stopped her saying, "I'll ask the servant, you take a seat here." He then turned at Shivaay telling, "Come Shivaay.. We're discussing about Prinku's wedding. See..! Annika gave us some ideas about the theme wedding."

"Om.. Bade papa.. I think, we can hire some event organizers to arrange anything, I want the wedding to be grand." Shivaay suggested.

"Not a bad idea..! But when we have an organizer in our house, then why would we hire from outside..?" Tej chuckled which made Shivaay confuse, seeing him giving weird expression, Omkara cleared the fact saying, "Oh, Shivaay.. You don't know but Annika is running her own event company."

Shivaay's eyes almost popped out hearing that, he looked at Annika who just smiled at him. "Really..?" He was still in shock as which Annika, he knew.. was supposed to get scared while talking to an outsider and now this Annika who is handling her business - both are completely different. That's something really new Shivaay got to know about her but he liked the changes in her.

"In these two years, she even finished her fashion designer course and recently designing cloths for new coming brands." Omkara said while Shivaay just amazingly looking at Annika and thinking his own behaviors towards her she don't deserve this now.

"Bade papa.. Please confirm the engagement date with Raichand's and inform me then I will start preparing accordingly." Annika said while wrapping up her documents from the table.

"Sure beta..!" Smiling to them, Annika left from there while Shivaay followed her.

Annika walked in the study room and placed the documents when she heard him saying, "You never told me that you have interest in fashion designing."

"What's there to tell you Shivaay..? And more importantly, I never thought I needed to do all this, so I never told you about it." She turned at him smiling and was going to leave when her feet stumbled and she fall on him, with a sudden jerk on his body, Shivaay moved few steps back but giving support on a table, he prevented himself from falling while his another hand protectively wrapping around Annika's waist. Shivaay lost himself in her eyes - his heart beats faster than usual in herself proximity and they shared an intense eye lock but again Annika was the one who moved back from him mouthing, "Sorry." And avoiding his gaze on her, she left the room while Shivaay stood there placing his palm on his chest to bring his heart beat back to normal.