|| N I N E ||

"Omkara.." Tej called his son once he entered in the mansion after returning from the airport. "Yes dad..?" He walked to him and settled on the sofa,  he gave a look at Shivaay who was already present there and was relax on the sofa.

"Does her flight departed?" Tej asked while his eyes were going through a file. As her topic arise there, Shivaay composed and paid some attention on them.

"Yes." Omkara replied.

"Good.. Well, Omkara.. I have a work for you." Tej looked up at Omkara who arched his eyebrow gesturing him to continue. "Actually Annika was handle this project but unfortunately she wasn't here to represent this presentation, so I want you to attend the client today."

"But dad.. I don't know anything about this project.. And in this short period of time, I don't know how much I can make myself presentable for this conference." Very frankly Omkara opened up towards his father. "Why don't you ask Shivaay to do this..? He is in this industry for a long time and has more experience than me." Tej looked at Shivaay while Omkara asked, "Will you do it Shivaay?"

"Sure.. If bade papa haven't any problem then I can attend." Shivaay replied.

"Great then.." Tej smiled and handed him the documents saying, "Here's the presentation.. You just have a look, and the conference is held in the evening."

"Okay.." Taking the file, Shivaay was going to leave when he heard Omkara saying, "If you need to know anything, can call Annika."

"No,  I will manage.." Shivaay replied, not looking at his brother while Omkara chuckled.

Shivaay entered in the room and looked at the file thinking, "God knows.. How's this presentation she made..?" And decided to check once before going to office and it comes a shocker for him as she made it perfectly, there's no fault at anywhere and she included every point which is necessary. "Thank God.. I don't need to make any changes." He heaved a sigh in relief.

Shivaay walked in the Oberoi industry when the employees gave him a warm welcome, "Make the conference room ready." Instructing the manager, he proceeded towards his cabin. He was outside his cabin when he noticed his name board where Annika's name written along with his name, he glared at his employee who replied, "Annika ma'am was handling this office in your absence, so Tej sir ordered to add her name."

Scratching his forehead, he sighed and walked in, but to his surprise, he found the cabin same which he left before. He walked to the shelf where he placed his awards, he admired them and then proceeded towards his chair when he saw another chair beside his chair, he looked up at his employee to get an explanation about it, on which he replied, "Annika ma'am never wanted to sit on your chair."

"Does she trying to be great..?" He wondered.

"Annika ma'am really handled everything so easily." His employee praised her. "You are so lucky sir, that you got supportive wife like her." His complement brought a smile on Shivaay's face but he hide it behind his rudeness.

"Go and check whether the clients arrived or not..!" He rudely said.

***

At night, everyone gathered at the dinning table, Shivaay joined them when Tej asked, "How was your meeting..?"

"They are ready to work with us."