|| T W E L V E ||

... And finally the day arrives, today's the biggest day for Annika as she got to show her fashion designs in the event show. "Priya, you will be next after Shreya." She instructed her models how to represent themselves on the stage.

"Annika, calm down. Why are you so nervous yaar..?" Harshad asked.

"I don't know.." She replied nervously.

"All set..?" Shivaay asked while entering in the make up room.

"Yeah.. But your wife is looking nervous like hell..!" Harshad teased.

Shivaay looked at Annika and went to her, "You don't need to take stress Annika.. I know you will steal the show today. Just keep believing yourself." Shivaay comforts her. "... And no matter you win today or not.. You already won my love." He self thought.

"Oh shit..!" She whispered suddenly.

"What's wrong..?" Both the guys asked worried.

"My showstopper hasn't come yet.." She informed. Just then a lady walked in, "Ma'am, I am calling Sonakshi, but she isn't receiving my calls."

"What..!" She exclaimed.

"What's the problem.. You can replace her with other model." Shivaay suggested.

"No, this can't happen.. As all the models will be on stage at the end." Annika replied and started crying. "It's my fault. I shouldn't appoint that girl.. Upon knowing about her unprofessional behavior, I appoint her."

"Relax, Annika.. We will find some other way." Harshad pacified her while thinking some other way.

As there was a huge tension inside the room, a lady walked in on the time informing, "Annika, you will be the next."

"No.. I quit here." She decided.

"Shut up..! Have you gone mad.. To worked so to come at this point and now after reaching here, you wants to quit..!" Shivaay tried to convince her.

"What else would I do Shivaay..?" She sobbed.

"I have a way to come out from this situation." Harshad said when they both looked at him. "Annika is only the solution."

"Means..? Me..?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, you.. You will be the showstopper." He said.

"WHAT..!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah.. Look we left only 15minutes in our hand and in this time we can't find a new model. See.. If possible I or Shivaay would have be your showstopper but your showstopper is a female so we can't do it.." Harshad tried to convince her.

"Yes, Annika.. Harshad is right.. I know, you are not prepared. But believe me, you can do it." Shivaay said confident.

"Don't think much, just go for it, Annika." Harshad encouraged her.

"Okay.." She nervously agreed on this decision.