|| T H I R T E E N ||

Shivaay and Annika reached at the venue where Kapoor's held a party for them. "Welcome, Shivaay..!" Mr. Kapoor greeted with them and introduced them to other guests.

Annika was with Tia and her friends while Shivaay was busy with his business associates but his eyes were stuck on her only. She was looking absolutely stunning in the hot pink dress which perfectly fitting her curves, hair in light curls, no makeup at all except for mascara and light pink lips and a hint of rose on her cheeks. Her long sleek neck stood free from any kind of jewellery. "Your wife is looking pretty tonight." Shivaay smiled on this statement.

"Excuse me..!" He excused and went to the cocktail counter when Annika came to him. He smiled at her and continue his drinking.

"Shivaay.." She called him out to get an attention.

"Yes..?"

"What happened last night..? I don't remember anything." She said worried.

"Don't ask me, what you had done last night..!" Shivaay played a prank on her. Hearing him, she gets more worried. "What..? What..!"

"I didn't expect this from you." Shivaay suppressed his laugh while Annika's face dropped, she was at urge to cry when he laughed saying, "Don't worry.. You haven't done anything wrong. You had a wrong drink and then you troubled me a lot." He sighed remembering the night.

Annika gets angry on his prank, "You're so bad, Shivaay." She walked away from there.

Just then DJ played a song and everyone joined the dance floor while Annika was stuck in between the couples. She was leaving the floor when Shivaay held her hand.

Thodi jagah de de mujhe..
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main..

He pulled her close to him and entangled his fingers with hers.

Khamoshiyaan teri sunu..
Aur door kahin na jaaun main..

Shivaay bend his head and touched his forehead with her with closed eyes.

Apni khushi deke main tujhe..
Tere dard se jud jaaun main..

Shivaay spins her around in small circles.

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe..
Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe..
Rahoon hoke tera sadaa..
Bas itna chaahta hoon main..

He pulled her to himself as her back hits Shivaay's chest and his face burries in her neck while his hands snake around her waist and they swayed their bodies.

Thodi jagah de de mujhe..
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main..
Khamoshiyaan teri sunu..
Aur door kahin na jaaun main..

At the end of the song they heard everyone applauding for them.

The party continues.. Shivaay and Annika was talking to their associates when Shivaay introduced a guy to Annika saying, "He's Vikram Mehra. Friend cum business partner of Mr Kapoor."