|| T E N ||

"Shivaay.. Shivaay.. Help.." Annika was crying and calling his name for help, but he was trapped in a room so he couldn't able to reach, he struggled to open the room whereas she cried bitterly.

"Shivaay.." She creamed in pain.

Shivaay woke up startled and found himself in his room, he was sweating profusely. He gets frightened that he could feel his racing heart beats. "Annika.." He only uttered her name and that nightmare was flashing in his mind. Without wasting time, he grabbed his phone and dialed her but it was out of reach. He tried many times but the same thing repeated.

"I just hope she's fine." He prayed for her well being. That night, he couldn't sleep.

Next morning, Shivaay walked down to have his breakfast when he heard Omkara talking on the phone. "Don't worry Annika.. Everyone is fine here."

Hearing her name, Shivaay's foot automatically stopped there and his entire attention went on them. "Annika..? Why are you coughing..? Did you catch cold..?"

Shivaay gets concerned hearing this, he wanted to talk to her, wanted to hear her voice but not have enough courage. "Fever..? From when..?" Omkara's word brought him back from his thoughts, he left from there angrily.

Shivaay barged in his room and throws his phone on the floor angrily. He went to make his black coffee murmuring, "Am I so stranger for her that she didn't even bother to call me once..?" But in moment he recalled his own deeds. "Stupid Shivaay.. How can you even expect this from Annika..?" He heaved a sigh while scratching his forehead. But in next moment, he remembered Omkara was having conversation about her health, he gets concerned.

"Shivaay..?" Omkara called his name, standing at the door when Shivaay turned at him asking, "How's she..?!"

"Who..?" Omkara sarcastically asked.

"Annika." He replied instant.

"From when you gets concerned about her..?" Omkara asked while walking in whereas Shivaay avoid his brother's glances.

"I am not concerned. I just heard you were talking about it, so casually I am just asking. Don't over think." Shivaay replied without having eye contact when Omkara made him turn saying, "If you are telling truth, why are you not looking into my eyes..? Shivaay, when we have to run away from the truth, then we steal the eye contact from someone."

"Om, I am not running away from any truth okay..?" Shivaay sternly said looking into Omkara's eyes.

"Shivaay, you.." Omkara was going to say something when Rudra walked in calling, "Bhaiyaas.." But seeing them in serious mood, he stopped asking, "Is anything serious..?"

"No.." Omkara said aloud. "But just trying to bring someone back from his 'mujhe koi faraq nahi padhta' zone." He murmured but was only audible to Shivaay who simply glared at him, meanwhile Rudra looked on confused. "I just came here to take some signatures of Shivaay on these papers." Omkara said looking at Rudra.

"Oh.. Okay.." Giving him a smile, Rudra went to Shivaay and started talking about his biceps when irritated Shivaay asked, "Did you come here to talk all these..?"