|| F O U R T E E N ||

Later at night, Annika was shivering in cold while murmuring something, Shivaay who was resting on the sofa, hearing her whisper, he went to her. "Please, please leave me." He heard her.

"Annika..?" Shivaay placed his hand on her arm when he realized her body was burning in fever. "Annika.." He checked her forehead and immediately he called to the hotel reception, "Is there any doctor available in your hotel..?"

"Sorry sir, but no doctor checked in here." The receptionist replied after checking the data.

Shivaay was pacing restless as he has no idea about what to do now. He went to her again and tried to wake her up but she didn't response to him. "Shall I call at home..? But what will they do from there.." He wondered and looked at Annika who was badly shaking in cold. Shivaay wrapped her with blanket nicely but she didn't stop shivering. He gave her cold water sponge while rubbing her feet and palm, after a while he checked her fever but no improvement, he found.

"Her body is freezing. Now only one way left." He thought and went beside her, Shivaay unbuttoned his shirt and made her face him and tightly hugged her.

After an hour, Annika slowly gained her conscious and moved in her position, with her weak eyes, she looked up at Shivaay who was holding her tightly in his arm. With Annika's movement, Shivaay woke up and looked at her pale face, he parted from her and gets up saying, "Sorry Annika.. You were having high fever and I didn't have any option, so.. I am sorry.." Saying this, Shivaay was going to gets down from the bed when Annika held his hand, he looked back at her.

"Don't leave me Shivaay, please." A tear rolled out from her eyes.

Shivaay leaned on her and kissed on her forehead, Annika closed her eyes in his touch and wrapped her arms around his neck and slightly pulled him. "Annika?" Shivaay looked at her while tears were rolling out continuously. He wanted to soothe her pain and as he wants,he couldn't control himself. He tucked her hairs behind her ear and sucked the tear from her eyes, Annika tighten her grip in his proximity.

Shivaay kissed on her forehead and then kissed on her both eyes, she winch in his every touch and opened her eyes to meet with him and slowly rested her head on his chest. As Annika pulled him closer, Shivaay bends closer to her and gave wet kiss on her earlobe, a chilling sensation went through her vein, Annika hugged him.

Shivaay entangled his fingers with hers and kissed on her neck. He then loosen her hair and kissed on her neckline, Annika closed her eyes and hugged him tightly, Shivaay opened the dori of her dress and came on top of her, when she hold him around his neck with the close eyes, Shivaay passionately looked at her and in next moment their lips met together. He sucked her lower lip and marked his victory by forcing his tongue into the territory of her mouth. Her hormones had started to lay down their weapons in front of him, she pulled him more closer, the kiss was filled with love, passion, longing... He started to suck her tongue passionately. It seemed ages but he was not ready to leave her lips. They continued to explore the secrets of their mouth by allowing their tongue to taste each other's sweet nectar. Their lips were glued to each other like a perfect lock and key model; his lips were soft and warm, hard and rough all at once. His kiss was so intense and demanding that her body started burning likes lava.

"Ahhh!!!" She moaned as he sucked her tongue with breathtaking passion thus drugging her beyond the edge of sanity. She didn't care about anything at this moment she wanted him to drown her in an ocean of desire and passion. She locked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer thus closing all the small traces of separation that was present between their lips. He deepened the kiss and his hand went on the perfect areas to explore, he cupped her breast and his thumb teased her ni**le, he nibbled the soft rosy petals of her and she surrendered to him completely by responding back with an equal passion. Lack of air forced them to break their lip lock, He shifted his body weight slightly giving her the feeling of incompleteness; her hormones were craving for the heat of his body his one touch had rendered her mindless. He buried his face in the curve of her neck and gifted her a series of hot, wet open mouth smooches, he nourished her nape with his warm saliva by licking the entire path of her neck gracefully. She let out a moan as his hungry fingers travelled to her soft womanly curves and started squeezing them with a burning desire. He attacked the mouthwatering secret of her by cupping her curves, she trembled with an enjoyment that she couldn't hide. He started playing with her soft curves by moving them in an up and down direction; his eyes were blazing fire as his desires were reaching its peak. Unable to resist this temptation any further he gracefully moved his body in an upward direction to capture the beautiful secret of her curves, Annika allowed her head to fall back as she arched in a magic of double pleasure. He dipped his head in between her curves as he allowed his hands to massage her tits beautifully.