|| E I G H T ||

"Eid Mubarak.. Eid Mubarak.." Harshad came and hugged Shivaay, he reciprocated with a smile. "Where's Annika?!" He asked looking Shivaay's behind.

"She is at her room. Will come after a while." Shivaay replied with a fade smile and excused.

He was attending the guests while his eyes glued on the staircase and were longing for Annika. "Annika organized the party really well." Shivaay proudly smiled getting those compliments from the guests.

"Omkara, have you seen Shivaay, how anxiously he's waiting for Annika." Harshad whispered looking at Shivaay, Omkara also agreed to him.

"There she's coming." Omkara and Harshad looked at the staircase. At the same time, feeling her presence, Shivaay also looked at the same direction and saw her climbing down the stair. Shivaay admired her from head to toe and simply mesmerized. They shared an intense eye lock, without breaking the eye lock, Shivaay started walking towards her when suddenly Annika's feet slipped and she was just about to fall, he ran towards her and held her hand tightly to prevent her from falling. Annika opened her eyes and saw him holding her, that time Shivaay pulled her towards him, she landed on his chest, while Shivaay's both hands wrapped around her.

Annika parted from him when he asked, "You okay?" She shook her head in response.

"Arey Annika bhabhi.. Do your romance later. Now come with me, mom dad calling you." Rudra came there and took Annika away, while Shivaay looked away embarrassed.

Pinky and Jhanvi introducing Annika with the guests, while Shivaay's eyes were stuck on her, he was admiring her from far while Harshad and Omkara noticing Shivaay. "I'll just come." Omkara excused.

The celebration was on going when Omkara came in the middle with the mike in his hand, "ladies and gentlemen.. May I have your attention please?" Everyone looked at him when he continued, "First of all, Eid Mubarak and thank you for joining us. This Eid is special for us as Shivaay has returned his home and we three brothers.." As he said, Rudra and Shivaay joined Omkara. "We are together today."  He said giving side hug to his brothers. ".. And on this day, I am requesting Shivaay  to sing a song for us, as some of we know besides a good businessman, he's a good singer as well." Everyone clapped for him.

"No Om.. What's this yaar..!" Shivaay denied.

"C'mon bhaiya.. It's been ages, we didn't hear you singing. For us please.." Rudra requested. On his brothers's request, he accepted, Annika smiled brightly.

Shivaay was sitting in the middle of the crowd, with the guitar in his hand, he played the string and sing the song with its rhythm.

Gum sum chaandni ho naazni ho...
Ya koi hoor ho...
Dil nashin ho, dil kashin ho...
Ya janat ka noor ho...
Masha allah, masha allah, masha allah..

Annika's eyes lit up in happiness as she saw him singing looking at her. "This is not done." She heard Rudra whispering in her ear, not moving her eyes from Shivaay, Annika narrowed her eyes in reply to Rudra. "We asked bhaiya to sing and he's dedicating it to you." He pouted.