|| S E V E N ||

Annika was extremely busy nowadays or you can say, she deliberately kept herself busy in other works to divert her mind and even kept herself away from Shivaay - though it wasn't affecting much to Shivaay, but yes..! Her closeness with Harshad always made him furious and restless and every time his frustration fall on the poor servants, he scolded them for no reason.

Like every year, Oberoi's decided to celebrate Eid grandly and the organization will be done by Annika, and to help her Harshad joined her. Here Annika got another chance to ignore Shivaay by keeping herself busy.

"Coffee..?" Omkara asked while passing her the cup.

"Oh thanks.." Annika replied with a smile and continue her work.

"So..?!" Omkara took sit beside her and having a nostalgic smile on his face.

"So..! What?!" She chuckled giving a look to him and then moved her gaze to the papers in her hand.

"You really don't know what I am talking about?" He asked surprisingly.

Annika sighed and dropped the papers on the table and looked at him asking, "What are you thinking about Om..? I really don't know..!"

"About Shivaay.."

"There's nothing left to talk about..." But before Annika could complete her words, she heard him saying, "That Shivaay is getting possessive about you." Annika looked at him shocked while Omkara continued, "And I think, he's developing some feelings for you."

"What rubbish are you talking Om..? There's nothing like this." Annika said turning away.

"No Annika.. I am serious." And he explained her Shivaay's every action and reaction whenever he saw Annika with Harshad. "And even today I saw him yelling at servants with no reasons and I guess because of you and Harshad."

As Omkara said, Annika remembered how Shivaay told her to move on in life. She connected the dots, as on that day he met Harshad and his insecurities overtook on him. "Wow..!" She exclaimed in excitement.

Omkara looked at her curious, "I never thought in this way Om. Shivaay.. Is.. Is he insecure..? Is he jealous..?! Oh my God.." She was excited. The smile, the brightness which was lost in her from last few days, was suddenly came on her face. "Now when I get to know about this side of him.. Now I think, I should torture him some more." She giggled.

"What..!"

"Yes.. This time he will come to me by his own wish." She said smiling while remembering some of their good memories.

***

"Why did you keep it here?" Annika yelled at her workers when she stumbled with a bucket of flowers. "Take this away." She ordered to her worker.

"Annika, how's going everything?" Tej asked while looking around.

"Everything is almost done bade papa. I called the qawali singers and even arranged everything which will make things look a complete Eid function." Annika replied.