Love so Soft

Demi's POV

I had just finished my last song and was just taking the last few pics with fans. I went back to my dressing room exhausted but I was still excited because i know she would be there. Y/N would be there. As I sneaked in the room, there she laid on the sofa sound asleep. She looked so peaceful. I knelt down in front of her face to watch her blissfully sleep. I took a blanket that was in the adjacent chair and draped it over her and kissed her forehead. I sat at my vanity taking off my makeup and not long after changed into some leggings and Y/N's hoodie that she kept saying that I stole. I mean I did steal it but it just reminded me of how much feelings I had for her when she wasn't able to see me on tour.

I sat in the chair where I moved the blanket from and reclined it waiting on the car to come for us to head home. It was the first time in three months that i would be able to sleep in my own bed with the person I cared for so much. *knock knock...*"your ride is here Ms. Lovato.." you heard from your dressing room door. I gently squatted down next to Y/N and kissed her lips making her smile a little. She sat up and rubbed her tired aching eyes from sleeping. We left the room and began walking down the hallway to exit the building.

Y/N's POV

I could see the exhaustion of the night all over her. In the car she fell asleep and her head gently rested on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful when she slept. We finally made it home and got inside. Without taking anytime to do anything, Demi took my hand and pulled me toward her room. We both dived in the bed and soon after Demi cuddled up to you which made your heart melt. Fast asleep y'all went and that was that.

Hours later.........

You were woken up by the rays of sun peeking through the curtains of the balcony door. You looked next to you at the beautiful goddess laying there blissfully sleeping. "You don't now how much you mean to me Demi..." You said in a whispered tone. You silently got out of the bed and went downstairs to take Batman, Demi's dog, out for a walk. "Twice around the block and you should be good right?" you said to the adorable yorkiepoo in a baby voice. When you returned to took off Batman's leash and let him run free. You went upstairs to check on Demi. When you entered the room you saw the curtains pulled back and outside the door stood a beautiful, alluring figure whose skin was just gleaming from the sun. You grabbed your phone and texted her a picture of how good she looked to you....

Demi😍👅👭💕: You look so fucking amazing right now😘😘☺️

She looked at her phone and turned around to face the door and gave you the biggest "your so cute" smile

She looked at her phone and turned around to face the door and gave you the biggest "your so cute" smile. You walked towards the door and opened it. before you could do anything else, you feel Demi's arms wrap around your waist bring you close. She just sent a million butterflies through your body just by caressing your waistline. You both gave each other "a look". You seductively ran your hands down her spine and grabbed her a$$ and kissed her like you've haven't seen her in forever. She looks into Y/E/C eyes and said " Im so happy that you are my One and Only and i love you so much..." You cut her off and kissed her again. You grasped her hand and led her back inside. You pushed her on the bad and laid on top of her between her legs. You began kissing her neck making her moan which turned you on even more. You pay special attention to the more sensitive areas.

Demi's POV

The way she is making my body feel is amazing. She knows exactly how to make me want more. They way she teases makes me want her 1000x more. She makes her way down my body stopping at the sensitive areas. " mhm Y/N, right there....DONT STOP!" I can't take the teasing much longer. She pushes her arm under my body causing me to arch my back even more than it was. She made my body feel things that no other person could make it feel. She knows every inch of my body better than I know my own body. My breathing becomes accelerated as I'm thinking how she makes me feel. Her hands barely touching my skin as she rubs all over my body. Her love is so soft and gentle. Ive never had a love more softer. I wanted to hold on to this moment forever.

Sometime later..........

I rolled from on top of Y/N. She held me close. "I love you so much Y/N" you said out of breath. "I love you too Demi.." she responded. She got up and walked to the bathroom. After a few minutes she walked back in the room and laid on top of my between my legs and stared at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?..." I asked her.

"Your just so fucking beautiful" Y/N responded. She smiled at me and it melted my heart. She was just perfect and the love of my life.