Bad Idea

A/N: Here is a pile of hot heaping mess. It probably wasn't that good but ok. Vote if you liked it.

Texting your girlfriend Demi.....

Y/N: So babe i saw this pic of something we need to try and being the genius that i am i made it 10x better 😬

Demi: Oh God....What is it?

Y/N:

Demi: That seems hype as fuck but i wanna know how you plan on making it better? Now I'm scared 👀

Y/N: Just come over and bring me nuggy nugs pwease and thank you!!! Love you😘

Demi: Oh my god! Anything for you babe ❤️ Love you too!

Y/N POV:

So me being me, I'm pranking Demi. I know right bad idea seeing that Demi's comeback pranks are even better but fuck it. Matthew and Sirah are helping surprisingly but i know they probably told Demi, sooooo i have a back up plan in case they already did. I know I know, good for thinking ahead. Why thank you, I'm just a genius but anyway back to the prank or should i say pranks. 20 minutes later Demi pulled up and gave me my fucking delicious nuggy nugs. She went outside where Sirah and Matthew were along up the inflatable pools for us. I saw a little smirk on Sirah's face so i know prank 1 would not work. I was gonna handcuff Demi to the table outside and just start throwing random food at her but seeing that the were probably gonna flip it on me its time for my back up prank. Im gonna fake a robbery and handcuff them together and Demi to the table to she doesn't have any free hands, because knowing Demi she would try and grab me, and do to them what i was gonna do to Demi. And i know now that they were gonna flip the prank on me because they kept trying to get me to come outside and sit, not that gullible guys.

On cue my best friend came in with a gun, fake of course, and point it at me. We walked outside and Demi, Sirah and Matthew all stood up and back away from the door on demand from my best friend. "Take whatever you want but please don't hurt her" Demi's shaking voice said. "Oh i am and I'm taking her with me. Now all phones on the ground and up against the wall." They did as they were told and i did as well to make the prank seem real. "You grab the phones and handcuff all of them together and her to the table." I should be a fucking actress, I'm doing amazing but anyway i did as i was told.As soon as i finished i stood up and walked inside with a gun to my head. "You did great bro, now help me get everything and take it outside." I returned and all of their expressions went from scared to 'she knows we flipped the prank.

Demi: Sirah i told you, you were being to obvious....

Sarah: Fuck I'm sorry....

Demi: Babe listen to me, You don't wanna do this if you know whats good for you.

Y/N: I think i do.

Y/N: So in front of me we have my goddess of a girlfriend and her two best friends who are loyal to her and I'm glad about that. Now with that being said what should we get done first?