Gorgeous

Your texting with your girlfriend Demi but at home with her.........

Y/N: So babe......

Demi: What do you want?😒

Y/N: Are you still upset that I won the game?🙄

Demi: You cheated and thats a fact!😶

Y/N: Its pronounced SKILL... Say it with me S-K-I-L-L.🙄

Y/N: Just come upstairs with me please???😭

Y/N: Are you not gonna answer me?

Y/N: Hellooooooooooo🤔

Suddenly you music over the speakers that ran through your house. Demi always did this thing where if she was upset with you, she would play music about what you were going through. You thought it was pretty funny seeing that she was upset that you beat her in a video game. So you decided to connect to the speaker as well. More than one person could connect to it at once, so you went back and forth with Demi playing music. As time went by it just got more and more hilarious to you......

*Over the speakers*

Demi: There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch and its bringing me out the dark. Finally I can see you crystal clear. Go ahead and sell me out and i'll lay your ship (shit) bare............

Y/N: I love you. You love me. We're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from to you. Wont you say you love too.......

Demi: Be careful with me. Yeah, My heart is like a package with a fragile label on it, Be carful with me.........

Y/N: Baby I'm sorry, Im not sorry. Baby I'm sorry, Im not sorry..........

This went on for about 30 minutes and then she suddenly changed the genre of the music to bedroom type music. She was trying too get you to break first, playing all the songs that turn you on. She must have forgot that you also know which ones turn her on and also that she always breaks before you when this happens. So she continued........

*Still over the speakers*

Demi: Baby i just wanna see you dance in slow motion. We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here in slow motion.........

Y/N: If your horny, let's do it. Ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, Come and jump on it....................

Demi: I just wanna quickie. No bite marks, No scratches, And no hickies.If you can get with that. Mami come get with me...........

Y/N: Girl your legs keep shakin' I swear we breakin' our new headboard, headboard. And the love we made it feels so good girl, You know I'm proud lookin' in your lovely face scream my name you do it so loud...............

You could hear stomps coming up the stairs and you knew right then and there she broke. She slammed the bedroom door open and looked at you with anger in her eyes. "Just because I'm about to have angry sex with you, doesn't mean I'm not upset that you cheated during the game...." she huffed slamming you against the bed. "Correction....Im not angry, you are and again its pronounced S-K-I-L-L..." you snarled back. "Your so fucking cute when your angry......" you added. " Oh you think I'm cute when I'm angry? Well get fucking ready, Im about to be gorgeous!"

A/N: This was alright i guess but it happened.