Games

A/N: I saw a meme and it made me think of this imagine. Lol sorry if it sucks. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

-texting Demi-

Y: Hey baby come over👅💦.....

Demi😘💕👅: I'll think about it.....Maybe i should let you beg for it a little😘

Y: Ok ill try my best..........My beautiful queen goddess, it would be my pleasure if you would graciously and kindly bless me with the sight of yo fine ass. Love you and the door is open when you get here😋

Demi😘💕👅: Lmaoo i fucking love you....On my way😌

About thirty minutes later you hear the front door slam and in walked Demi in your favorite denim shirt you were looking for, a pair a skin tight almost see through leggings and her Givenchy slides she always wears. "How did i know you were playing video games...." she said sighing a bit. She sat quiet on her phone for about 20 minutes, which was surprising, she didn't even try distract you. "imma gonna go to the bathroom.." She said getting up. "Oh you gotta pee?" you asked somewhat serious. " No babe I'm gonna slay the magic dragon that terrorizes your bathroom...." sarcastically backfiring. "Your right........your ass looks great" palming her as she walked away.

Moments later she returned to the living room where you were and sat between your legs, watching you play games. Not long after she started to get fidgety and bored. She stared at you making funny faces trying to get you to pay attention to her. "You alright there babe?" you asked glaring quickly at her. "Entertain me..." she replied. "Soon babe...i promise" quickly pecking her lips. She then got up and walked into your room and watched some disney cartoon. You could hear her gasp what sounded like 5million times. That kept her entertained for a while until you heard footsteps approaching the living room where you were still situated playing games.

You could tell when the boredness took over her she started bending over in front of the tv and making sexual gestures toward you. How tempting she was but you continued with the video games. "Why did you invite me over here if you were just gonna play games...." she pouted and threw herself on the couch. " Babe because i love your fine ass and want you here under me in my presence and also as soon as these motherfuckers start cheating and causing me to lose, imma quit the game and then its Ms. Nasty time......" you said glaring at her ever few words.

At the end of your words of wisdom moment, you looked at her and gave her a wink and smile. Demi looked back at you and lifted her eyebrows multiple time and smiled at you. Not even 15 minutes later you shouted, "FUCK! SHIT! DAMN!......." . "Awwww did they cause my baby to lose?" she asked you poking out her bottom lip. "Damn straight they did......" replying swiftly. "So what are you gonna do now?" she asked with a smirk. "I told you baby girl........its Ms. Nasty time........." "Oooooh now this is what I've been waiting for...." she said as she climbed on top of you, straddling your waist, placing her hands on your neck and gripping it softly but enough firmness to make you moan.

A/N: That probably sucked lol. Let me know what you think about it.