My Name

A/N: I kinda like this one but let me know what you guys think! If you like it please vote!!! P.S. Can I just say how thankful I am that I got this many reads!!!!!!!!! Thankyou soooooo much!!!!!

"Fuck b-babe...." Demi breathed out. Three fucking hours straight. You and Demi had recently bought a second apartment in New York to have a place to stay when you were in town. I guess you could say you were blessing every room with each other's moans. Today happened to be the kitchen....and the dining room......and the game room.

After taking a long awaited nap, you both got up and showered and decided to go out for food. Walking down the hall of the apartment a couple was also leaving and looked at you and Demi and smirked a little. You looked at Demi and both shrugged.

You went to your friends Mexican restaurant because you knew you could get privacy. Throughout dinner Demi kept rubbing her leg up your inner thigh, making you squirm. When you couldn't take it anymore you asked for the bill and drove home like you were Dominic Toredo. Walking back down the hallway, the same couple that left when you did were walking back in their apartment. "Hey Demi, Hey Y/N....." they both said. How in the living fuck do they know our names? You both just waived and went into your apartment.

Two hours later you both were panting in the living room......after the balcony.....and the laundry room (😏😏I think we know why😂). Throughout the week different neighbours just kept saying hi to you and Demi not knowing how they knew your names. The lady who lived right next to you guys knocked on your door, while knuckle deep in Demi, and you quickly threw on some sweats and a hoodie.

"Ummm....Demi or Y/N...Im not sure but do you guys mind keeping it down?" You looked at her shocked. You then realized how everyone knew you and Demi's name. "Uh-uh yh sure. I'm sorry about that...." you replied to her. "Thankyou and uh just a suggestion, maybe put music on..." and with that she left and went back to her apartment.

You went back to the guest bathroom where you left Demi laughing as you entered. "What you laughing at sexy....." she asked biting her lip. "I figured out how everyone found out our name babe....."

"Oh and how's tha-..." before she could finish you were knuckle deep in her again. Being the amazing multitasker you are, you connected your phone to the Bluetooth surround sound and ironically blasted "Neighbours Know My Name" by Trey Songz. As Demi got louder and louder, you turned the volume up more and more.

"So. It. Was. Us?" She laughed as she panted coming down from her high. "Turn that shit up because we both know they probably heard my name first." You weren't gonna argue with that because you were louder than Demi but she definitely sounded more sexy saying your name.