Tomorrow

A/N: Just a random texting imagine between you and Demi. Hope it was good. Should i do more texting imagines?

-Texting Demi-

Demi: How is my baby girl doing?

Y/N: Im alright but i would be better if you were here ;)....

Demi: Awww does my pumpkin spice latte miss me?

Y/N: I miss you a LATTE 😂😘

Demi: Im so done with you and your puns honestly 😂

Y/N: You know it makes your day......anyways how are you babe?

Demi: It honestly just did and I'm fine as hell right now. Like literally, I'm wearing this tight ass swimsuit that fits me just right....Photoshoot life;)

Y/N: 👀 👀 👀... i must see, ya know for good measures of course

Demi: Of course you do, for good measure i mean.

Y/N: Im serious, like suppose the lighting isn't right or like the angle is wrong. Just think about it, you know lighting is everything.

Demi: The lighting is amazing by the way and its hitting my ass just right. Its like my body is glowing in the light and catching the right spots.

Y/N: So you gonna let me be the judge of that or just keep teasing me?

Demi: Teasing is fun....😬

Y/N: I bet a pic would be the ultimate tease though 👀

Demi: Say no more my darling......

Y/N: Well GODDAMN!!!! Babe......Well fuck a duck.

Demi: More like fuck me😂. AM i right or am i right?

Y/N: Your not helping......

Demi: Hey, your the one who asked for a pic...

Y/N: Babe i know after the shoot your gonna be tired so I'm just gonna tell you now....I goddamn love you and tomorrow I'm gonna fuck you for a few hours so get your rest.

Demi: 👅💦 Love you too babe and i promise to get my rest so you can fuck me like theres no tomorrow.

Demi: Oh and don't think that I'm not gonna give it to you good either😜😌.