Chapter twelve

By the end of the movie, everyone is a crying mess.

I had my head rested on Luke's lap, as him and Michael turn to look at eachother's tear-stained faces.

Michael instantly wipes away his tears mumbling,"Luke don't be such a pussy."

Luke frowns, hitting Michael with his half-eaten pizza, causing Michael to throw popcorn at Luke.

"Stop it." I hold Luke's arms down,"Ashton and Calum are sleeping."

Our eyes travel to the two boys cuddled up with eachother on the floor.

"I'm gonna go play some video games, see ya." Michael gets up from his spot, going to Luke's room.

"Don't break my games. Or anything." Luke calls.

"No promises!"

Luke sighs, mumbling a few profanities under his breath.

"Relax, will you? Michael wouldn't do anything." I play with the hem of his t-shirt.

Loud crashes came from upstairs,"That was your books, I swear!" Michael instantly calls.

"He'll fall asleep soon. That drama queen needs his beauty sleep anyways." Luke and I laugh.

"I miss these days." He sadly smiles, laying down next to me.

"What do you mean by that? We always see eachother."

"Well, don't take this the wrong way, but you've been hanging out with Harry alot. I've warned you about his violence, but that's not the point. I just miss us hanging out. We're gonna be going to collage soon, I just wanna enjoy these last few months together, you know?"He runs his hands through his hair, messing it up a little.

"I didn't know you felt that way. I'm sorry, you should've told me." I put my ear next to his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"Well, there's a alot you don't know." He said to himself, thinking I didn't hear.

"We can work this out tomorrow or something." I yawn, cuddling a little closer to him.

The next morning, I hear loud yelling and swear words echo through the whole house.

"Ashton Fucking Irwin!" Michael screams out, chasing the boy up and down the stairs.

"Guys! Stop!" Calum tries to hold back Michael, but he just flings his arm away.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do!" He glares, at Calum, then back at Ash, chasing him again.

"Hey, don't swear." Ashton says.

"You are really pushing it." Michael points his finger at Ashton.

I push Luke's long arm off my body, walking towards the boys.

"Stop." I push the two away from eachother,"Can't I get sleep in my own house?"

"Wasn't me this time." Calum puts his hands up in defense, backing away.

"Look what Ash did." Michael points at his face, which had a drawn on curly moustache and a dick on his head.

"I don't see the problem. You look the same." I say, Ashton high-fiving me.

"Ha Ha, you're very funny." Michael sarcastically speaks.

"You know I love you." I playfully punch his arm,"Just wash it off."

"Love you too." He smiles, flipping us off.

"Nice one." Ashton laughs, fist-bumping me.

I turn around, and see that Luke was still asleep.