Chapter 16 : Heather.

(Geno pov)

"Uh...whoops" the girl said suddenly a flash of light appeared on her and after that she disappeared out of nowhere. We both looked around and we can only see is a fox.
"That's the one I saw before!" Reaper said. I looked at the fox as it ran away.
"What is that?" I asked
"It's a hybrid just like Rosepie said." Suddenly the fox stopped when she heard rosepie's name.
"D-did you just said rosepie?" The fox said shyly as he walked towards to us. Reaper nodded.
"Yeah I did why?" Suddenly the fox then ran away. We were confuse but reaper just teleported off into his home, we saw rosepie and I think I saw stars in her eyes.
"Did you kissed!?" She asked and reaper just nodded suddenly rosepie just fangirled and so as ck.
"this is so annoying." I mumbled reaper then let go of me.
"Finally." I said as I remembered that fox hybrid.
"Hey rosepie." I said and she then looked at me.
"What is it."
"Do you know any fox hybrid friend of yours?" I asked and she thought of it.
"No I don't, or I have...I dunno I forgot." She said as she shrugged.
"Why do you ask?" She then added
"Well, me and reaper saw a fox and when reaper just said your name that Fox suddenly stopped at ask if we knew you and reaper said yes suddenly the fox ran away." I said and she thought of it again until she snapped her fingers.
"Ahah! I know who she is." She said
"What's her name?" Reaper asked
"Her name is-."
"Heather. My names heather." We turned around and we saw the girl again or heather.
"Hiyys Heart it's been a long time to meet'cha." Rosepie said and heather smiled
"It is nice to meet you again." Heather said suddenly rosepie hugged her.
"So how was your time when we just separated."
"I'm ok I guess I am just surviving and avoiding some pf the hunters. And also I have this." She showed a necklace that shaped into a heart one and the color of it is a galaxy looking one.
"What's that?" Rosepie Asked
"it's a necklace that teleports you to a different Au and someone gave it to me."
"Who is that?"
"Umm...I think he said that his name is inferno." She said
"Wait...I think I heard that name before..."
"Really?"
"Yeah. But I dunno where tho...meh I don't care." Rosepie said as she shrugged
"Oh and I have something to show you something special too." She said and she suddenly looked at me and reaper and we do know what she meant and we both started blushing.
"Really what is it?" Rosepie said
"Ok then I'll show you." She said in a teasing tone. She then brings out her phone and showed it to rosepie and it suddenly made her screamed.
"Yaaay you caught a picture of them!" She said as ck walked towards them.
"What is it?" Ck questioned as heather showed it to her.
"OMG You took a pic of them!? Yaas can you share that pic to me!!"
"Me too!!"
"Ok." She said as she shared the pic.
"Yaas! Thank you heart!"
"No problem."
"Sh*t why did you have to gave them the pic!?"
"Aww...what's wrong geno were just here to help your ship sail." She said and I just face palm myself and while reaper blushed madly. I suddenly saw Rosepie and Heather are whispering about something I felt chills behind me like they're trying to do something suspicious or something. Rosepie then disappeared I looked around and I couldn't see her I suddenly felt someone pushed me hard as I was about to fall I closed my eyes as to ready myself for the impact...nothing happened...I opened my eyes and saw that reaper held my arms to stop myself falling. I then felt my cheeks heated up. He suddenly lifted me up and I stood up trying to balance myself, I suddenly saw Heather and Rosepie smirking while ck is taking tons of pictures.
"Perfect!" Ck said as rosepie started laughing so hard. I sighed deeply. 'Stupid friends.' I thought as I decided to call it a day since it's already midnight.
-----------------------------------------------------------
721 words aagghh! too shor- *starts glitching*
Anyway sorry for not updating my stories Cuz school had started(fuq why :^:)and sooner or later there will be tonsof homework so there will be much slower updates XD yeah very slow(not really). So have a fabulous day/night!