Chapter 3 : A task?

(Geno pov)

I woke up in somewhere that I don't know and it kinda looks like I am in a office and wait I know that I am in the forest for a while ago,so that means I have been captured by the cops.
"Damnit!"I said suddenly I heard someone talking but I don't know who...and also how did I get captured by a cop since I escaped.

(Reaper pov)

"So what are we gonna do to him?" I asked
"Hmm... Maybe you should watch him for a while and put him to your house." Ink said
"But why me?" I asked
"Because your the one who found him and also this is gonna be your task ok." Ink said
I sighed "yes sir." I said and he left I went inside and I saw him awake and I think he is thinking of a plan to escape.
I cleared my throat(?) And he look at me
"hello geno." I said
"Who the hell are you!?" He said  angrily
"I am death or reaper sans."
"Umm...ok death,what are you doing in here?" He questioned 
"This is my office." I said and then the room was silent.

(Geno pov)

He must be the one who captured me but where is R-pie? Suddenly I heard someone shouting outside the room.
"What is going on out there?" He said and then he went outside.
"Heyya." I looked up and I saw R-pie smiling about something.
"Umm...why are you smiling?" I questioned her
"Oh it's because someone is in love with you~" she said
"And who will it be?" I asked
"I won't tell you~" she said
"Well then can you help me escape!?" I said angrily
"Hmm...Nope." she said
"But why?"I asked
"Because I want you to k-" before she finnished her sentence she disappeared. I guess she noticed someone.

(Reaper pov)

I went outside and I saw a glitchy guy who is angry at Rink.
"IT's NoNe oF yOuR F**kInG buSsinESs RiNk!!" He said angrily to rink
"Watch you language error I don't want to be angry about this." She said
"Oh As iF I wOulD beLiEVe yoU, yOu aNnOyIng PieCE oF ShIt!" Error shouted angrily suddenly rink hold his shirt and pulled him.
"Don't you even dare try to pissed me of error."she said angrily
"OH ReAlLy Am I pIsSiNg yOu oFf RiNk." He said trying to make Rink angry at him.
"What's going on here!?" Erased  said
"Error started it!" Rink shouted while she is pointing it to him(lol I am like a kid for some reason)
"ME! It'S YoUr fAuLt foR maKinG mE pIsSed OfF!" Error shouted in anger
"Ok calm down error there is no need to start a fight." Ink said
"OH yEah RinK herE jUsT sTaRted tHe DaMn FiGhT." Error said angrily and then rink suddenly punched error on the face.
"WhY yOu lItTle PiEcE oF ShiT!"Error shouted in anger and then error  punched her back I went towards them and separate them before they get hurt.
"You two needed some space for a while so as for you error, and rink don't blame him for what he's doing ." I said while I am in the middle between then
"MmNngGhh...FiNe ThEn bUt if ThaT anNoyIng GiRl PiSseS mE ofF shE wiLl Be DeAd To me."Error said creepily in the end and they both separated from each others. I went closer to my office til I heard him talking to someone.
"But why?" He said
"Because I want you to k-"The girl didn't finnish her word but I went inside and I saw geno staring at the ceiling.
"Umm...what are you doing?" I asked
"It's none of your business!"he said angrily
"Hmm...if you say so." I went closer to him and I hold his arms at the back and I startted pulling him out to my office.
"Hey! What are you doing!?" He said
"You're going somewhere else secret~" I cooed

(Geno pov)

"Hey! What are you doing!?"I said
"You're going somewhere else secret~" he cooed and what is he saying and what is- Wait is
He going to rape me!! I tried to remove his hands off me but because of this stupid handcuffs I can't do anything. While I was being pulled by reaper I suddenly saw someone looks so familiar to me...and then I recognized her it was R-pie!!? A cop!? I was shocked at R-pie auddenly she gave me a shhh sign and I understand it I tried to ignore her while I was being dragged by reaper. After that I was at the back of his car and still I had this damn handcuffs.

(Reaper pov)

I droved and went to my home I opened the car and I already opened the door for him at my house.
"After you~" I said
"Whatever you dumbass." He said angrily while he went inside.
"So why am I here?" He questioned
"You're here because I will watch you while they search for her." I said
"So you're the one who will watch me?" He asked
"Yes because I am the one who captured you." I said ( reaper should be saying :"Because I am the one who captured you're heart/soul~" reaper said)
"Heh you think that I'm easy for you to watch me well that is the hard part I am smart at escaping." He said tho he kinda looks like a
"Tsundere." Suddenly geno's face blushed a bit in a light reddish blush on his face and wait did I say that out loud!?

(R-pie pov)

I followed them and all I do is float around and watched them they can't see me because I am hiding onto an apple tree that is in reaper's backyard.
"Tsundere." Repaer said and it really made me laugh a bit at geno's reaction. 'Wait did I say that out loud!?' Reaper said in his thoughts and also I can read his mind so it's kinda funny if he never noticed me all the time.
"Yeah you said that out loud."I said quietly trying not to get attention to them and while I was watching reaper flirting to geno...

Tho I had never seen him blushed like that before.

(??? pov)

"Boss I found him" i said
"Good now don't forget our plan ok."
"Of course how can I forget 'bout it brah." I said and then I ended the call.
"Hehe I'll  see ya later mah broski." I said and I left the area without a trace.

--------------------------------------------------
1106 words thats good enough and also sorry if it took so long for me to update.