Chapter 22 : Past is past so move on

(Geno pov)

"Promise I'll help you Frisk.." I said to myself as I heard a door opened I looked up and saw reaper. I suddenly noticed reaper as I looked at him.
"Your finally awake Geno!"
Reaper said as he hugged me, I hugged back
"Did you really missed me that much?" I asked.
"Yeah I missed you so much gen." He said as I smiled.
"I missed you too reaper." I said as a tear fell onto his shoulder.

(Reaper's pov)

"I missed you too reaper." Geno said as a I suddenly felt something went fell onto my shoulder. I smiled.
"

Oh ain't that sweet.." I froze as I heard that voice. I turned around and there I saw.
"C-chara." Geno said
"So you still remembered me huh?" Chara said as I growled at them.
"Aww...don't be mad at me reaper." They said as I became more mad at them.
"Leave us alone!" I growled at them as the only reply I got was a menacing laughter.
"Leave you alone!? Well that's just funny. I just wanted to finish what we started when we have a deal, and besides deals a deal." They said as they played the knife.
"Who do you mean by we?"
"Who else would it be? Rosepie of course." They said as they looked at Geno.
"And speaking of unfinished business you seemed to met them." Chara said.
"You mean frisk?" Geno asked as chara nods.
"Frisk must've wanted they're soul back...but I don't care about her."
"Why?"
"Because frisk started the genocide and frisk did this to me! They killed my mother and frisk still wanted they're soul but I don't trust them a single bit about they're plans." They said
"And I'm guessing that you made a promise to frisk, right?" They said, Geno then nods.
"Why?"
"I know so much about frisk and if it's a promise that promise of you and frisk's is more like a deal like mine and rosepie's deal tho I am very loyal to her."
"Loyal? Or maybe you just wanted to take over her body." I said
" I don't want to take over her body even if she is a very strong girl. Since my deal was to only follow what does his boss wanted or his senpai so I was always hidden in her soul Rosepie actually wanted me out at a times since she had enough she wanted to take me over her body tho I never wanted that since I can't do that."
"What do you mean 'I can't do that'?" I asked
"I can't do that since I'm not strong enough to do that if I took over rosepie's body things might get worst." They said
"But anyway I should leave you be from what your lover said. I'll see you later and don't think that I won't finish my job between me and rosepies deal." They added as chara disappeared.
"I hoped Rosepie is ok." Geno whispers.
"Why are you worried about her? She killed your family." I said as geno seemed offended by that.
"I know she killed my family but she isn't the one who did that chara did so I should be worried about my friend." Geno said.

(Geno's pov)

"I hoped Rosepie is ok." I whispered.
"Why are you worried about her? She killed your family." Reaper said as I felt sad reminding that time.
"I know she killed my family but she isn't the one who did that chara did so I should be worried about my friend." I said. I then stood up and started walking out to my room as I started to felt pain on my chest. I screamed as The pain gets worsen.
"Geno!" Reaper said as he ran towards me. I began to fall off as my knees began to feel weak. Reaper then came right next to me and helped me get up.
"A-are you alright?! Please don't do that!" Reaper said as he began to panick.
"D-don't worry the pain will soon go away anyway." I said while my chest still hurted so much.
"I know your not so please I beg you to stop pretending and have a rest for now." Reaper said worriedly as I sighed.
"N-no I don't want to." I said as I stood up and tried to ignore the pain but it had gotten worsen. I was about to fall again until reaper helped me and...nightmare also helped me.
"Don't be like that Geno just follow your officer." Nightmare said as he helped me up.
"Why would I believe you! Your the one who tortured me, turned me into a slave and, abused me! You don't care about me!" I said angrily as I remembered those terrible times he did that to me. I felt a tear slipped down onto my cheekbones as I remembered it.
"I know I did those terrible times but I didn't mean to do that I am just..overprotective about our love and I don't want our love to be ruin..but I never wanted you to leave me."
"Yes you don't want our love to be ruined but your the one who ruined it!" I said angrily
"I should just go to Rosepie." He said as he teleported off. I was so mad at him but now he seemed sad when she just said Rosepie does he love her? I was in deep thought that I can't even hear reaper.
"Geno!" Reaper Said as I snapped out.
"W-whaa-"
"Geno I think you should rest for now your too weak to walk yet Ok?" Reaper said as I nodded a little.

(Nightmares pov)

"

I should just go to rosepie." I said as I teleported off. 'I'm kinda worried about geno but he hated me because of the past I did. But maybe we should move on and love someone else.' I thought, I was infront of rosepie's room I sighed. 'I hope she's already feeling better.' I thought as I was about to opened the door I suddenly heard talking in the room tho who is Rosepie talking to? I can't really understand their words because of the door blocking.

(Rosepie's pov)

I was awake about an hour and I can't really remember anything all of my memories from before I was hospitalized everything's a blurr. I was in deep thought trying to remember it until I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey Rosepie." Chara said, I looked and saw them smiling.
"Oh hi." I said
"Are you in deep thought?"
"Yeah, I can't really remember anything from what happened before I was hospitalized, everything's a blurr for some reason."
"Well I...kinda took control of you since nightmare or your senpai said that we should kill Geno so I did since that's part of our deal."
"Y-you did!? But what happened?!"
"Reaper killed you but It was an accident he didn't mean tho I was supposed to be the one who got hit but I am a spirit so I can't die again. And I just laughed that you died but I am sorry about that!"
"It's ok chara but you should've take my body now since I can't do anything else your the one who is doing those killing spree or something more than me I'm just too weak to do that."
"You aren't weak, but if you we're weak then you would have already dead by now."
"I guess so. Tho thanks for helping me cheer up as always even tho they always blame you for being the evil one."
"I don't care if they hate or blame me I'm used to it."
"By the way why won't you take my body I know you need it but why wouldn't you?"
"I don't wanted to or else we will break our deal and you would disappear if I took over your body."
"I don't care if I disappear, because I would be in peace if I was now gone."
"But If you were gone..will your friends be happy? I mean haven't you thought about your friends? And your lover nightmare?" Chara said as I thought of it.
"They would be sad hearing that I'm gone but...I guess your right." I said chara smiled.
"Now don't be depressed Rosepie I know you were depressed since your mother died but you can be happy I mean you should move on and be happy from what had come across to you. You made friends and you even treated them as your family even if your Au was destroyed thanks to me." Chara said.
"I guess your right." I said as I smiled.
"I should stay in your soul now since I know you won't need me for now right?" Chara said as I nodded.
"Ok also whenever I'm sad or upset cheer me up from what you just did to me right now." I said as chara nods and disappears. I sighed as I felt more happy right now. I suddenly heard a door open and saw nightmare.
"R-rosepie is that you?" Nightmare said in shock.
"Yeah it's me."
"But..you seemed different. Your clothes are almost different too."
"My clothes?" I said I looked at my clothes and I saw a few colors of blue and violet onto my clothes. 'I did changed a lot, so that means..I'm gonna be back to myself.' I thought as I smiled a little.
"Oh my clothes well these colors are the original colors of mine from the past but since I became sad the colors of my clothes turned different." I said
"Really? Well it's a good thing that your changing." He said as I smiled.

'I guess your right.'

-----------------------------------------------------------
1631 words

Hoi! I had finally came back to writing this also It's been so long that I haven't made a chapter right? Well now you got a new chapter yaaay!!
But anyway have a fabulous day or night! Bye!!