Chapter 14 : Teasing.

(Ck pov)

While me and ari are talking about erased's ship names we suddenly heard a loud thud. We both followed the loud thud.
"Oww..."
"Why the hell did you do that dummy!"
"What's wrong with it?"
"You just teleported us into someones home and we don't even know where we are!" Someone shouted we went closer and peek inside the room, and we saw Rosepie and Ink rose...? ' Well that's unexpected.' I thought and Rosepie looked at me.
"Hello Ck and ari!" Rosepie said happily and Ink rose waved at us we waved back.
"So how was your talk to the boss." I asked suddenly Rosepie blushed for some reason.
"I there something I did?" I asked and she shook her head.
"It's just nothing...I just remembered something that's all." She said while she was blushing.
"Umm...Ok then." I said awkwardly
"Anyway so how was your day in that place of your so called boss." Ari said to ink rose. Ink Rose smiled.
"It was good." Ink rose said we we're still completely confuse but we just let it slide for a while.
"Yeah It was good since I saw the-" Ink Rose covered rosepie's mouth and we were confuse from why is ink rose blushing.
"Please shut up Rosepie." Ink rose said. And Rosepie just nodded. Ink rose removed her hand to Rosepie.
"So what happen?" We turned around and saw erased confuse from what is happening right now.

(Erased pov)

While I was in the kitchen drinking some water I suddenly heard a loud thud I hurriedly went over there and saw them talking I saw Rosepie blushing and after that ink rose is also blush I was confuse so I went towards them.
"So what happen?" I asked and Ari and Ck turned around.
"We don't really know what happened as the truth. First I asked Rosepie on how was her time with the boss and she suddenly started blushing I asked if I did something and she just said that she just remembered something." Ck said and Ari continued it.
"And then I asked ink rose from how was her time she just said it was good and suddenly rosepie was about to say something but rink covered her mouth and she started blushing I dunno why tho." Ari said
"So it means that Rosepie and Rink had a crush on someone in their so called boss' place right?" I said suddenly Rosepie and Rink blushed.
"I guess you could say that." Rosepie said while she was still blushing I smiled at them.
"So you had a crush on someone Right?" I asked and they just nodded slowly. Suddenly ari and Ck smiled and they are both seemed to be excited.
"I knew that Rosepie had a crush on someone!! Eeeek tell me who he is!" Ck said excitedly.
"I can't believe it rink had a crush on someone!? Can you tell us who is your crush!!" Ari said and I am just laughing so hard.
"Well....Rosepie's crush is our boss." Ink rose said.
"Who is he!!" Ari and Ck said
"Sorry I can't tell ya." Rink said and they both seemed so sad about that.
"While Purple had a crush on Dust." Rosepie said and Rink suddenly blushed.
"And oh! I almost forgot that I saw them kissed!" Rosepie said and it made rink blushed even harder.
"Don't say that It was just for teasing since he had a crush on me!" Rink said.
"Anyway so what happen while we were not yet here." Rosepie said.
"Well while I was looking around I saw horror stalking at Reapers house, and suddenly horror blushed and the one that he was looking at was erased!" Ck said and it made me blushed. Suddenly Rosepie and Rink started looking at me.
"Ooooh look who had a crush on someone~" Rosepie teased
"No just shut up Rosepie!"
"Nah I won't make this opportunity to teased you kitty~" Rosepie teased again.
"And again why are you calling me Kitty!" I said angrily
"Cuz you are a cat."
"Hehehe kitty wants horror just to be by her side~" rink also teased
"Why are you both so mean to me."
"What's wrong you are the first one who teased at us so we just wanted some revenge." Ink rose said. And I just sighed in defeat.
"That's it I'll be going home now since I'll just get teased by you two." I said as I was heading to the door.
"You know horror is our friend once Right?" Rosepie and Ink Rose said.
"Nope I don't need any of this." I said while I head out of the house I sighed and started walking to my home.

~~~~Time Skipped~~~~

I was at home and after that walk I sat on the couch and stayed there for a while I was about to fall asleep until I heard something I opened my eyes and I saw Horror? 'Huh, why is he here?' I thought.
"Hello erased." He said
"What do you want?" I asked and he just blushed and it's not that visible.

(Horror's pov)

I followed Erased home and I saw her sat down on her couch I decided to open the window and get inside her house without any permission or anything. She opened her eyes and looked at me.
"Hello Erased." I said and I feel like my face is heating up a bit.
"What do you want?" She asked in her cute voice and suddenly my face heated up. And she seemed confused. 'S**t she noticed that I'm blushing. Damn it!' I thought.
"Are you...ok? "
"Uhmm...y-yeah im fine." I said and I smiled a little
"OK then so why are you here." She said
"Do you want to...be in jail or something?" She added
"No I just wanted to say is that..." I can't say the word.
"That what?"
"I l....y." I said and she seemed to not understand it.
"What?"
"I said I l.....yo..." 'Damn it why can't I say it!?' I thought as I blush.

(No one's pov)

While Horror can't say the word someone was watching at them.
"I knew that horror got a crush on erased!"
"Shhh! Be quiet or else we'll get noticed." Rosepie said as Ck,
Ari and rink are watching them.
"Hey rosepie I know you can be invisible so can you push him that way we could have some revenge on her?" Ink rose said
"Well that's a good idea." Rosepie said as the others started smirking and giggling.

~~~~Le Flashback~~~~

"You know horror is our friend once right?" Rosepie teased and while erased is heading towards the door.
"Nope I don't need any of this." Erased said as she headed outside the house. And after erased walked outside reaper's house Rosepie, ink rose, Ck and Ari went to Horror.
"Hello horror." Rosepie said
"What do you want?" He said in annoyance.
"I know you had a crush on Erased Right?" Ink rose said in a teasing tone suddenly horror blushed.
"Aha! I told you I was right!" Ck said as she was about to fangirl.
"Shut up Brat!" Horror said to ck.
"Why? Is it not true that you had a crush on him?" Ck said in a teasing tone like ink rose.
"Fine then I do like her just shut up Ok!!" Horror said suddenly he blushed in a color red hue.
"You just told the truth!" Now go follow her she's in trouble quick!" Ari said and while the others are smirking or giggling about ari's Acting.
"Wait she is!?" Horror said in shock
"Yeah she's in trouble by some bad guys now follow her!!" Ck said suddenly horror ran and followed erased Rosepie and Purple started laughing and so as ari and ck.
"Told you he would believe on that easily." Ari said while she was laughing.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

"So are you gonna do it Rosepie?" Ari said
"Sure just for the sake of the ship and our revenge." Rosepie said and the others started screaming a little. Rosepie suddenly turned into invisible and went inside Erased's home.
"I...lo..y-" Before horror could finish his sentence rosepie suddenly pushed horror onto erased and when rosepie pushed horror they ended up in a kiss (a/n : huehuehuehue~ erasor had sailed now all I need to do is ship the afterdeath now.). Purple, ari and Ck fangirled so much that erased and horror noticed them, they started blushing madly.
"Hehe hope ya liked our revenge kitty~" Rosepie said as she appeared in front of them.

---------------------------------------------------
1439 words huehuehue~ the ship of erased puppet x horror had officially sailed! CylaTheAuthor I know your a shipper of Erasor I think. But lets just go and continue the chapter now have a wonderful day/night!

Bonus for the Erasor shippers

While erased and horror kissed there was someone watching them except ari, rink and ck they also invited CylaTheAuthor, hayitsnha and the other shippers of Erasor.

Cyla : *takes so many pics and post it on monstergram*

hayitsnha: *fangirling so much* I knew it!

Ck : *also taking so many pics*

Purple/Ink rose : huehuehuehue~ (*insert lenny face*) My ship is going to sail smoothly!

Heather/heart : Yaas the ship of erasor will live on!!

Karen : *taking pics and started shouting* Go erasor! My ship shall sail!!

And other shippers : Yaas the ship is real!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
And that's all now see you in the next chapter!