Chapter 5 : He's Here...

(Geno pov)

When that happened to me yesterday I started panicking because he knows that I'm here and what if he comes back and started killing my love ones again just like he did to my family,suddenly I heard a bang on the window,and I know who it is,it's R-pie,I opened the window get her inside.
"What do you want now R-pie?" I questioned her
"I want you to tell me who is that person,the one who is stalking you?" She said
"It's no one." I said without looking at her.
"Just tell me. Is he the one who killed your family?" She asked another question and it made me silent and my eyesocket are all black I got nothing else to think but him.
She sighed" Please just tell me is he the one who killes your family."
"Yes..." I said without looking at her again. Then she disappeared again. I was about to cry suddenly I heard something...something that I recognized that voice before but who was it...
"Hello mah little brotatochip brah." The person said in the shadows
"W-Who are you a-and what do you want."I said a bit afraid.
"Awww...how sad that ya didn't remembered me mah old pal." He steppes out of the shadows and I saw him...
"F-Fresh." I said in a shaky voice.
"Wassup mah favorite broseph." He said in his 90's language(not pretty much good at it).

(Fresh pov)

"Wassup mah favorite broseph." I said and he seemed so scared to see me
"W-What do you w-want from m-me?!" He said while he is shuddering in fear.
"Heh simple I wanna kill you. But mah boss wants to talk to ya first."I said and he was shocked from the word I said 'boss'.
"Y-You mean n-" before he could finnish his words I freshed poof out because I sensed that this Reaper is here.

(Geno pov)

"You mean n-" before I finished my word he freshed poofed and he disappeard,suddenly I heard the door got kicked I turned around and I saw reaper holding a scythe.
"What are you doing asshole!!?"I shouted angrily

(Reaper pov)

While I was outside of my house I heard Geno talking to someone but I don't know who but I listened to their conversations.
"Heh simple I wanna kill you. But mah boss wants to talk to ya first." He said in a 90's language. 'Huh what kind of person is he?' I thought to myself and I am still listening to their conversation.
"You mean n-" Before he finnished Geno's sentence I kicked the door and I saw.....no one but Geno,he turned around to see me holding my scythe and looked shock to see me.
"What is wrong with you asshole!!?" He shouted at me angrily.
"I-It's not what you think it is ok." I said and he seemed to calmed down a bit.
"So whats with that scythe any way?" He questioned
"I heard you talked to someone and I got a bit panicked so I ready my scythe. And also who is the person your are talking to?" I asked
"...it's no one..."
"No one but you seemed to know him."
"I said it's NO ONE!!" He shouted angrily.
He sighed," I'm sorry I-I just lost my temper aga-" before he could finnish his words I hugged him.
"It's ok if you won't tell me,I'm...sorry." I said and he hugged back while he's crying.
"I-I'm sorry too." He said while he's crying.
"I forgive you."

(??? pov)

'Heh ain't that cute...but where is this fresh...' I thought as I watched them and so as R-pie is watching at background just like me.
"Hey there's no need to overthink about it." R-pie said I smiled at her.
"I was just worried about geno he's my friend too,and also I don't want to make my ship sink." I said and she laughed
"Heh if ya say so." She said and she is starting to look at the two of 'em.

I wanna help geno but...

...how will I help him.

--------------------------------------------------

707 words I know I don't usually write that short but atleast I was still updating it.
Also can you guess who is the new person in it I didn't told to anyone who is it but I'll give you a hint...she will be in my other afterdeath ship in chapter 9 but it will be published sooner or later and she is the one who comments my book a lot also hope ya like this chapter.