Chapter 4 : A stalker...

(Geno pov)

It was morning and I slept on the couch more than sleeping with the sadist and while he's gone all I do in his house is nothing but watch some TV and eat something also reaper removed the cuffs on my hand he said that I am free to roam around I wanted to escape vut he put some barrier onto his house so I can't do anything about it. Suddenly I heard some banging on the window and I saw R-pie which she was floating around I went towards the window and opened it.
"Oooo...someone made you blushed~" R-pie teased me
"How the f**k did you know that!?" I said
"I was stalking you two and he is kinda right you really do look like a tsundere." She said and it made me blushed a bit.
"You're blushing."She said
"N-no I'm n-not."
"Don't reject it I know that you have feelings for him but how was your time between you two." She said
"How many times do I have to tell you I don't give a f**k about that guy!" I said
"But I know you will soon find love more than LOVE so I'll leave you two be~" she said and then she disappeared.
"What the f**k is she saying?" Suddenly I heard the door opened.
"I'm  home~" I turned around and I saw him.
"Shut up asshole." I said angrily suddnly I saw R-pie appeared at the back and she is acting like she is kissing reaper. Suddenly she disappeared 'huh why did she disappeared' I thought.
"Umm...Geno are you even listening?" Reaper said
"Huh? W-What?" I said a bit confuse
He sighed"of course you aren't listening to me." He said and while he was talking again I looked at the window suddenly I saw someone looks so familiar to me.....

.....Suddenly it hit me the skeleton smiled creepily and he is wearing a sun glasses and it says YO'LO on his glasses I started shuddering in fear and the YO'LO changed into HE'HE it made me shudder in fear even more.
"Hey Geno! Are you ok?" I looked at reaper and he seems worried about me.
"Uhh...Y-Yeah I'm alright,W-Why do you asked?"
"Y-You're shuddering in fear i-is there something wrong geno."
"It's nothing I Might be seeing things again." I said he turned around and looked at the window from where I last look at it I looked at it too...and he was gone the skeleton wearing a shades is gone without a trace,he turned around to me.
"There's no one out there." He said I stayed silent and I kept on thinking 'how did he know that I'm here?and why is he here?'I kept on asking these questions in my head over and over until someone hugged me I looked at reaper and I was shock that he was hugging me.
"Don't worry Geno everything will be ok." He said and I hugged him back.

(???pov)

Heh,Well darn guess he saw me but I am not that worried after all he is going to die anyway,I ran away before the cop saw me and teleported to the boss' castle.
"So how did it go?" He said
"He had spotted me and that cop reaper seemed to have feelings on him." I said and then he grinned creepily
"Well then I guess our plan will work,after all...he is mine." After that he laughed and so as everyone.

(R-pie pov)

I saw him teleported somewhere else,and after he left I looked at Geno and Reaper. Geno is shuddering in fear but I saw reaper hugged geno and he hugged back I wanted to follow that person but....

How do I know that This stalker  has to be a part of Geno but can he be a part of it...he must be the one who killed his family anyways,but I've got one question...

What does he want from him...

--------------------------------------------------
701 words thats good also sorry if there are some misspellings and hope ya enjoyed this chapter.