Chapter 23 : Their controller??

(Nightmares pov)

"Oh my clothes well these colors are the original colors of mine from the past but since I became sad the colors of my clothes turned different." Rosepie said
"Really? Well it's a good thing that your changing." I said as she smiled.
"So uh...nightmare what happen to Geno? Is he alright?"
"He is, and speaking of Geno, he wanted to see you so do you want to go and visit him?" I said as Rosepie nods.
"Sure." She said as she stood up and started walking.
"Can you do it?" I asked worriedly, she looked at me and smied
"Of course I can." She said. After a few minutes were already at Geno's room. I knocked at door.
"Come in." Reaper said as we both came in to see them.
"H-hi Geno." Rosepie said as she waved at him.
"Rosepie! I'm glad that your alright! Also what's that on your clothes?"
"It's just my original colors." She said as Geno nods.
"So Rosepie are you feeling better? I'm  just sorry that I accidentally killed you." Reaper said as he scratched his back.
"Yeah I'm fine tho I actually don't remember that but thanks to chara I remembered it." She said as she smiled. 'So Rosepie is talking to chara before..' I thought. Reaper and Geno was silent hearing chara's name I don't really know why did they froze or something.
"Are you two alright?" I asked as they were back to reality.
"Y-yeah I guess we are." Geno said as we only nods.
"Geno..Why did you froze so sudden? Did chara said something to you?" Rosepie asked in concerned.
"Yeah they did said something to us."
"Is it...about frisk?" Rosepie said as reaper and Geno nods.
"How do you know about that."
"Chara always talked about frisk saying that they never changed or some sort."
"Who is frisk?" I asked as they looked at me
"Well..frisk is almost like chara though I think chara sometimes says that they pretended to be an innocent being and a pacifist one or the underground called them the Angel." Rosepie said as I understood a little.
"I think you and reaper should leave us be for now." Geno said as I nodded.
"I won't leave you Geno! What if chara comes and tries to kill you!" Reaper said panicked about it.
"That won't happen ok." Geno said as reaper smiled a little and nods. Reaper then pecks Geno a kiss after that we left the room.

(Rosepie's pov)

After nightmare and reaper left I asked Geno.
"What did chara told you about frisk."
"They told me that it's because of frisk's fault that chara turned into a genocidal being or the monster from the underground." Geno said
"That's what chara told me once, and chara also told me that frisk cannot be trusted. Since they thought that it was chara's fault." I said
"But who should we believe in? Chara or frisk?" Geno asked confused
"I don't know who can be trusted but I believe that chara should be, because she is the one who made me happy whenever I'm sad and she follows our deal, but whenever I said to them that to take over my body chara only refuses though I don't know why but chara must be feeling guilty when they would take over my body." I said
"Chara did that to you? I thought they were only messing with us."
"It's true but some never knew how chara was a nice human."
"Then if chara was nice then is frisk also nice since Then?" Geno said as I couldn't tell if they were, suddenly chara tapped my shoulder I looked at them.
"Can I take over your body for a while." Chara said as I nodded
"Actually..they did once." Chara said. Geno was surprised about hearing they're voice for once.
"Did you take control over rosepie's body again?" Geno asks afraid from what might they do to him.
"Yes but I asked permission to her if I could and she said yes." Chara said as Geno nods in understatement though I can see that he isn't satisfied at chara's answer.
"Well can you tell us what you know about frisk?"
"Well, frisk is a pacifist human though there's somethings odd to them when they first RESETed, they started the Genocide I was with frisk all the time to guide them and to find their way but that human isn't alone frisk is with someone except me so we're not alone tho we never knew who was the one." Chara said as I and Geno understood it a little.
"So does that mean someone controlled frisk and you?" Geno asked as chara nods.
"Correct, though like I said we never knew who it was."

(Geno's pov)

"So does that mean someone controlled frisk and you?" I asked as chara nods.
"Correct, though like I said we never knew who it was." Chara said. 'This is making me confuse so much,it's like I'm in a fan-fiction mystery or something.' (Dude your breaking the fourth wall!!) 'Huh? Who said that??' I thought as I shook that off.
"Your breaking the fourth wall now author-chan is mad at you." Rosepie said.
"Who's Author-chan?"
"Uhh...nevermind!" Rosepie said as chara took over again.
"Anyway Rosepie, as I was saying Frisk and I are a being controlled by someone tho we actually never knew. So me and frisk are now glitches but I am living because of frisk's soul and while frisk is in a void forgotten. I don't really trusted that human whatsoever since I kniw that frisk is still controlled by 'that' someone." Chara said.
"Though I should leave now and let Rosepie took over now since your lover might still think that we'll kill you so bye." Chara said as Rosepie came back.
"Well I guess the plot thickens." Rosepie mumbles.
"What are you talking about??"
"Nothing!" Rosepie said as she smiled.
"Ok then.." I said getting a little bit awkward.

-----------------------------------------------------------
1012 words now I'll just go and 'chat' with Rosepie.

Author : "Rosepie!! Your breaking the fourth wall dang it!! You do know that it's hard to fix it!"

Rosepie : "Yeah yeah I don't f*cking care."
Author : "Da fuq!?"

Author : "If you don't respect me you'll be out of this book dang it!!"

Rosepie : "Then do it!"

Authour : "I'll do it for sure! And also See you later Readers!" (P.S I accidentally wrote Reapers more than readers XD)

Rosepie : "Just finish this part already!"

Author : " Fine!"

*Author has left the area*

Rosepie : "Since salty author had left see ya Readers!"

*

Rosepie has left the area*