Chapter 2 : CAPTURED

(Reaper pov)

I went outside inks room and I saw ari I was going to walk to her but suddenly I bump onto someone.
"Owww...."she said
"Oh sorry ink."I said
"Ink?"she questioned
"Oh...oops I must've mistaken your identity uhhh..."
"Oh I'm Ink rose but you can call me rink."she said tho she really look like ink well actually almost.
"OMG are you ok rink!"ari said
"Yeah I'm ok."She said
"Here let us help you both."erased said while they're lending their hands to us.
"Thanks erased and ari."rink said
"No problem."ari said
"So I was wondering...why are you looking for ink anyways."erased said
"Oh well I gave him my report to geno Sans."I said
"Wait...so you know him?"ari asked
"Well not really,but I saw him when I was a kid."I said
"Where were you back then?"Rink questioned
"Well I was in the ebott park."I said
"Wait...I remembered something,that there was an incident right next to the ebott park an unknown person murdered someone I think that has to be connected to geno."Ari said
"Hmm...I guess that could be a mystery too.but I know that he said something like his parents and his brother,and then he said 'I'll kill them all'." I said
"That is certainly weird but is this some ki-"
"We found him!"one of the cop said
"Where is he dream?"ink said
"He's with R-pie and he is at park ebott."dream said
"Well then lets go before they disappeared again."ink said we nodded and we went outside the station.

(??? pov)

I was at the ebott park relaxing for a while.
"So are ya done relaxing?"R-pie said,Rosepie and I met when I escaped prison and she is also hiding from where I was when ink is looking for me,R-pie and I have been friends since 15 years and we always work together.
"Yeah I am almost done so don't interrupt me for a while." I said
"Hmm...fine just make it quick before they will fi-" suddenly we heard sirens of the police in the park.
"Oh great they're here,now lets get out of here before they catches us."She said while we are running away. While I was running away I saw something familiar to me an... abandon house...I stopped running and I was distracted from the house.
"Hey Geno are you running or not!?"R-pie questioned
"...this...house looks...familiar to me..."I said
"We need to hurry before they wi-"
"There he is come on." Ink said
"Oh crap hide!"she said I snapped out and ran into the forest. When I got tired of running I look around and I got lost from where I am.
"Huh...this is new." I said while I am looking around. Suddenly I heard some rustling into the bushes.

(Reaper pov)

I followed Geno running to the forest. And I saw him stopped I hid into the bushes and quietly watched him.
"Huh...this is new."He said while he was looking around.
I walked back a bit suddenly my cloak got stuck on the bushes and then he heard me rustling in the bushes. I stayed quiet.
"Hey good thing I found ya."the girl said
"Oh!hello R-pie and thank you for warnig me about the cops or else were bone." He said
"Haha...very funny geno,now come on before they sa-"
"Uhh...R-pie are you...ok?"he asked
"I can sense someone is here."she said suddenly she disappeared. I know that it was me so I ready my tranquilizer just in case he found me. Suddenly he started to run away so I shot him at the back.
"Oowww..."he said and he is starting to fall asleep.

(Geno pov)

When R-pie told me that he senses someone I started running away,suddenly somthing shot me at the back.
"Oowww..." I said and then I am feeling a bit sleepy at any moment.

(Reaper pov)

When he is about to fall down I catched him and he saw me but he fell asleep at that moment. Tho he is cute when he is sleepi- wait what am I saying. Anyway I should get on going before she saw me. I went out of the forest and I saw ink and the others.
"Good job death you caught geno! Tho where is R-pie?" Ink questioned
"I don't know,when I was hiding she suddenly sensed me so she teleported away." I said
"Well at least we finally captured him again."erased said
"We should get going before he wakes up."inl said and I nodded (does anyone wants the bridal style to carry geno by reaper~).
I followed them sand I am still carrying him until we are at the police car I put geno at the backseat and I sat right next to him. And then ink started driving us when he turned left geno fell onto my lap and it made me blush a bit.
"Ooohh you're blushing~" blueberry said
"I am not." I said
"But I can see your face is blushing blueish."he said
I sighed "fine I am blushing ok." I said
"Yes I knew it!"he said
"Can you keep it down for a while blue geno might wake up."ink said while he was driving. After a few minutes we are in the station.

(R-pie pov)(my turn already?)

I saw them captured geno and this new cop reaper, seems to have feelings for him...

Hmm...intresting

I wonder how will it end. I might let them have some time for the two of them before I escape geno out of jail. I followed the cops and I saw their station.
"hmm... might as well fit in before they notice me."I said I transform my self into a cop so they wont notice me(lol I am a cop goth but I will draw it if i had time).
--------------------------------------------------

1025 words yes thats good enough.
I will put my drawing in my trashy artbook in case you are curious.