Chapter 19 : Chara

(Geno pov)

When chara was about to stab me I closed my eye sockets and accept my faith...but nothing happened. I opened my eyes only to see reaper and...nightmare... I was yet traumatized to see him again since he abused me.
"Geno are you ok?" Reaper asked as I stood there silent.
"Awww, ain't that sweet." Chara then teased as reaper got mad at them.
"Shut the hell up!" He said
"Oh reaper. You are such a good cop but why did you chose Geno?" Chara said as reaper became more mad at them.
"I SAID SHUT THE F*CK UP!!" He said as he started fighting them, Chara then giggled.
"Oh this will be fun~" They said as Chara went inside Rosepie's body and they started controling her body. Chara then summoned rosepie's scythe as she smiled. Rosepie's eyesockets then started pouring red and black goo, as her cloak changes and so as her pinpricks.
"Oh I wish this will last long." Chara said as she started the fight.

(No one's pov)

Reaper readies his fight and so as nightmare. Rosepi- Chara had started as they ran closer, they teleported out and teleported back as reaper turned around and saw Chara about to hit him. He then dodges it as nightmare tries to attack them. Reaper then teleported at the back of chara and while nightmare teleported in front. When chara noticed it they smiled as they teleported off and went to geno's place and held him tight. Reaper was about to hit nightmare but quickly dodges it as they both saw Geno in trouble.
"Aww I guess It's my time to...Let the Dead go." They said as they stabbed Geno. Geno coughed out more blood as more blood pours out too. Reaper panicked and felt sadness on him he then got mad.
"Your dead to me!" He said as he hitted them. But before he hitted them, chara went out of rosepie's body as Rosepie took control of it and when she noticed that reaper was about to kill her she froze as fear controlled her. Reaper then killed Rosepie...she was bleeding as they heard a child's laughter.
"You idiot! You just killed my puppet!" She said as she laughs. Nightmare widened his eye sockets as tears formed up.
"I-I'm Sorry...and I-I love you Nightma-mare." She said as she slowly turns to dust... Geno was turning dust too but reaper came and helped him while nightmare started crying a little (bruh it's like he's trying to stop himself from crying or something). Nightmare then goes back to his castle staying in his room sealed shut and stood there quietly sobbing. While Ink and dream came and helped Geno to be healed...and it was a success! Geno was now in the hospital and healing himself up and while Rosepie survived as her health was left is 0.1 she was being healed by Ink and taken care by science sans.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reaper was worried about Geno since it was months and he hasn't been out in the hospital and while nightmare is still staying at his room quiet without a word to anyone and his gang are getting worried about him phoenix was well sad about rosepie even if they aren't friends anymore. Reaper then visits Ink as he knocks on the door.
"Come in!" He said/shouted. Reaper comes in and saw ink with Error. For some reason Reaper is feeling something odd about error since they first met each other. Tho he never knows why(Wow I only made 596 words and I thought that it was very long XD). Reaper then shakes the feeling of as he waved at ink normally.
"So what brings you here." Ink said as he only shrugged.
"I just wanna know about...

Chara"
-----------------------------------------------------------
639 words so darn short! But anyway I hoped you liked the chapter Have a fabulous day/night!